E: Fifteen To Cap T: Accomplished

In these last fifteen minutes I want to describe to you how I want to talk about something but I’ll get to it later. I really want to talk about Lily and what she did for me yesterday but I’m not feeling it. I’ll go somewhere else after this but I really don’t know where right now I’m at the library and I’m typing away there’s this guy on the computer somewhere who keeps laughing awkward and breathing loudly like. Dude. Seriously. I’m at computer number four.

  Today is the second day of school. I’m hoping that I can get Skyler’s attention again. There’s so much I have to do like sell two places a journalism ad. I already have one in mind. And these ads are like 100 dollars. I’ll go eat somewhere or something and see if they’ll like to buy a booster card for band I already have two in my way. So One down for journalism and wait. Three! Three down for band. We get eight dollars for every booster that we do. So all I have to do is sell 10 cards and that’s 80 bucks for me. This year our trip is five hundred. I’m hoping that I don’t have to put in as much money myself.

  Hint hint when I do my band payments I always raise enough money with fundraisers and then ask my parents to pay off the amount that needs to be paid off that way I can have spending money. I came up with it freshman year and now that I don’t have to do that anymore I’m passing that strategy down to you guys lol. Now don’t spend to much on those band trips.

  Okay these phones that are going off like I’m really happy that I left mine in the car. I’ve been nominated as the photoshop person for my journalism class. Huzzah. Just kidding I hope they don’t ask for too much. I mean, it’s easy but sometimes it’s just time consuming. I’ll get as much pictures as I can so we can have the year book filled. I going to post it later on facebook about the website and how it’ll help me in the end. I’ll need to send out a shout out to those in Choir, Band, Orchestra, and Art because those are the places I want to cover. If anything I want to at least make one band page or do a different page I have this awesome idea for a design. We’ll just have to see how it goes. I do know that I’ll be the one who has to go interview people a lot. I have a partner in there. (Only because I told him that we were partners but his name’s Jakob and he likes Photography. It’s really funny considering of all people I never thought that he would like photography but hey we all have that one thing that just doesn’t stand out at a glance. I mean, apparently I have this shine for showing that I have potential or even this shine that says that I can and I will. That I’ll get into later but I’m just trying to use up my minutes here. Man, I’m a really at typing considering I don’t have that many red lines as I usually do but some of them are just stupid mistakes.

  They added twenty minutes to my session lol I’ll just wait until it goes down to fifteen and I’ll get off like whoa they’re so nice to see that I was doing something but I was doing because I wanted to use up the time. Lol. Oh well.

  Anyways, I take my driving test tomorrow. I’m going to take it slow and look stupid just for the freaking person who I’m taking a test with. Lol. People are looking at me like dude how the hell is he typing that fast? And then I stare back and their like O_o he’s not even looking at the keyboard holy shit. Yuh mother fuckers that’s right. I type a lot. Lol the lady specifically next to me is trying to concentrate on what  ever she’s doing but she keeps glancing over at my keyboard she’s  like. How in the hell? Like it hasn’t been a complete fifteen minutes guys yay.

  If there’s anything else that I want to go over it’s that I really want to make a change this year in the yearbook and what not. I want to be Homecoming King or Duke or what ever they want to call it this year I don’t care but I just want to not play My girl for freaking hours like. It’s so stupid. I’m not going to do it. I’m talking to the people in my classes asking them to vote for me. I’m not supposed to do that but I really don’t want to play that song. Like. Based on the statistics of last year and me being a Prom Prince candidate because of thirty people that means I just need at least fifty people to vote for me and then I’ll ask around again to see what happens. Well  it’s been fifteen minutes guys. Peace.