Chapter-12 Unravelling Secrets

"MARICELLA POV"

After the last subject, I had,
I began to walk to the library as Abi says to meet her there...
When I enter the Library I saw Abi waving her hand she was sitting at the table at the end of the library ...
I  wave back and walk towards her... She starts to clean her things on the table and whispers "follow me " she then grabs my hand and brings me farther and when she is sure nobody is there to hear us she starts to look at me and fold her arms above her chest ...
"Now care to tell me whose that lady kissing your boyfriend back there?"
I just rolled my eyes in disbelief.
"You wanted to meet me here just to talk about that ?!" I exasperate.
" well what do you expect Ella, I can't risk exposing your secrets in public you know me when I find out something I quickly freak out or just burst out words, at the list here I know I can't be noisy " I sigh, and nodded at her in agreement,
she's right.. Knowing her attitude I can't take a risk ...
" I'm sorry, but honestly I don't even know that bitch, " inferiority complex strikes me. I can't help but be insecure, I saw how beautiful that woman is, she's a perfect lady figure for Dalton... I mean they're a perfect match.
"Hey...don't feel bad... No matter what, Dalton is your soulmate. Your other half. She can't take him away from you"Abi cheered hugging me tightly.
Tears start to fall from my eyes. I don't know why but the hug was somehow comforting,
I didn't know how to react to what happened this morning all I felt was hurt, jealousy, and insecurity.
it's eating me ...
I hate these feelings...!!
"Come let's go back to the dormitory maybe a hot bath could make you relax a bit" Abi pulled me out of her embrace, holding my hand as  we walk back to our room before she left  me at my door she says this
"Don't forget to interrogate him thoroughly, don't miss a bit, and ask all the questions in your mind. And tell him if I see you again so devastated  like this I will punch his beautiful face!" She hugged me again before we parted ways. I murmured "thanks" and went inside my room .. Somehow I felt relief that his not there in my room... All day I try to block him in my mind... I'm not ready to talk to him yet.....
Somehow I felt the need to talk to my mom I was so busy here I haven't even called them...
The last thing I did was send them a message the day I arrive here telling them I will call them when I had some free time ...
Guilt filled my heart as I forget about them after meeting my soulmate... I promised not to do this again... Before him, it was them that loves me unconditionally .....
I open my phone and dialed my mom's number ... After two rings I heard my excited mom on the other line.
"Hey, mom... How are you and dad?"
"Hi, honey. Thank God you called us I was worried about you. But your dad instructs me not to call you and bother you... I hate him sometimes ..." She complains, Hearing my mom's voice makes me feel at home...
" honey... Are you there?is everything alright with you? Did they give you a hard time?" Hearing my mom's worried voice brings me back to my senses ...
" nope..! Mom everything here is cool ... I had my room with a jacuzzi bathtub, and the school was a huge castle like the one you saw in the movie Harry Potter " I pretend to be happy not wanting my mom to be worried about me, it breaks their heart already being away from me I can't let my feelings make them worried to...
"oh, I'm sorry honey... Mom sometimes freaks out ... I think it's like this when you're getting  old.." She Laughs a bit
" don't worry about me mom.., is dad around ?"
" no honey... Sorry, he will be late. His work makes him busy ... I miss your presence in the house. It's not the same without you dear..." I heard her cover the mouthpiece so I won't hear her cry...
"Ohh mom... I love you and I miss you both. I would be back in a few months so don't worry about it if you feel that you needed to talk to me .. Just call me at this hour I'd be back already from school ..." I said cheerfully so she won't feel so sad.
"Thanks, dear... Hearing your voice is enough for me to smile and be happy. I'm glad you're ok and doing well out there... Make sure to tell me if your soulmate shows up... I'm dying to know what he is, and what he looks like..."
" I will mom... "
" ok honey call me then...I love you and take good care of yourself there...if someone makes trouble for you just call me I'll be right there as fast as I can... I will fight them with all my might ..." She muttered bravely
We both laugh about it after we said goodbye and I ended the call...
I sigh, closed my eyes, and took a deep breath before letting myself fall onto the bed.
The Softness of the bed was so comforting. I just lay there motionless .....
After an hour I feel the need to take a shower I went up and headed my way to the bathroom .....
I soaked myself under the warm water when suddenly someone knock on my bathroom door I quickly stood up and cover myself with a towel .....
I can't feel if it's Dalton
" is that you Dalton...? " I ask, luckily I was always thought by my dad to lock my room and my door in either the bathroom or somewhere else, it's a safety precaution girls need to know. I had a bad feeling that it was not him...
"Come out I need to talk with you"a woman talk back behind the door... it sounded like the bitch that kissed Dalton.
I Quickly dry myself and put on my shirt and pajama ... This also I learn from my mom... Always bring your change clothes with you in the bathroom so in case something bad happens, fire or stuff you can quickly dress up ...
My blood perks up as I remember that bitch kissing him...
Remember the time I said  About Dalton being possessive?
Well, I guess I'd be the same ...
I quickly rush out of the bathroom I saw the woman sitting cross-legs at the edge of my bed ... She glance at me up and Down Measuring me ...
" I was expecting high about you, but seeing you in front of me just disappoints me ..." She smirk at me in dismay.
she stood up and walk toward me. Snipping my scents...
I saw her inhale and stared back at me,
her eyes were jet black ...
I gathered my composure and talk back I'm not scared of her...
"Why did you come here...?
I never thought someone is allowed to come over here without even Asking permission from the one that stays in this room" I saw her smile devilishly .....
" I can pop up wherever I want... As long as I imagine the place where I need to be... And that's here...
"Look, I will make myself clear, you stay away from my fiancé. And I won't bother you again... If you continue flirting with him you will regret it for the rest of your life, but looking at you I guess your parents didn't teach you well about good manners" she smirks at me tyrannically.
After hearing all those words and involving my parents in the story my blood fueled up I burst with anger not even thinking anymore I slap her hard in the face... Not waiting that she could recover I pulled her long hair but she starts to pull my hair back I didn't care anymore how hurt it is, one moment we were on the floor she was under me I sit in her stomach and punch her hard in the face I was so furious I don't care if I ruin her face all I want is for her to disappear, by death or anything else it doesn't matter anymore, we were on that position when Dalton appeared on my room he quickly moves in action pulling me to him trying to break my link to that bitch...
But neither of us let go of the grip.
" stop it both of you!"
He shouted out but we didn't stop like we can't hear him I still pulled her hair in one hand while I punch her with my right fist. She tries to cover herself with one hand and one hand moves either pulling my hair or scratching my skin.
" that's it! You guys won't stop right ?!" He bent down and one moment later we landed in the river it was so damn cold that we both quickly stop Dalton didn't wait any chance that our blood fueled up for another fight he quickly held me in his arm, one moment After I was out of the water ...
My heart is still in range.
He cups my face with his hands and makes me look him in the eyes ...
I pull myself out of his hold...
It was then I realized that I wasn't in the river but in a small house I don't know where but it look so warm and cozy that my anger subside a bit ...
He tried to touch me again but I flinch my arms ...
" don't you dare touch me!" Anger flicker in my eyes again. I hate it but I don't want him touching me while his touching also another woman.
"Please listen to me first before you condemn me.
I wanted to explain my side of the story but you didn't give me  a chance to talk to you the whole day after the incident happen" he was pleading with me trying to touch me again but I'm still furious that I can't  stand his touch ....he sighs defeatedly
"At List, if you don't want to talk to me let me clean your wound, pleased that the wound won't heal quickly because you just fought with a demon princess," he said which surprised me.
"What! she's your kind?! I can't believe this! No wonder she pops up  in my room."
" yes, she is... I was matched by here in the demon world ... But things are different now, especially now that I have you in my life " he tried to touch me again with those pleading look. I sigh in defeat I'm surely weak by his presence...
" let's talk about it tomorrow. My head can't take all of this anymore ..." I said to him and after that I let him touch me again.
He lead me to the couch and immediately go up and head to the bathroom I heard him open some cabinet and went back to me with a medicine kit. He then gently clean my wound I had bruises on my arms and long scratches my shirt and pajama were worn off ... I heard him take a deep breath and sigh while gently cleaning my wound with isopropyl alcohol ... That sting a lot I even flinch when he gently dampens it on my skin...  then I
feel his soft blowing air so the sting goes away I look up at him.  His face was gloomy, brows almost touching each other. I felt the need to touch him and forget for a while what just happen.
He looked back at me when he felt my hand touches his face he then take it with his hand and kiss my palm. With just a small gesture of affection, I forget already what just happen and only treasure this moment we're sharing right now. His eyes were so gentle with love overflowing on them. I thought he would kiss me but then bent down to carry me to the bathroom.
******************