Chapter-33 THE REASON

We shifted to the place were we supposed to see the private doctor but it surprise me that the clinic of this Demon is also inside Daltons Castle...
Jeez...
This castle is really big if I would be walking alone here I think, I would mind linking Dalton to bring me back to his room as I can't figure out where and which room is from him in this huge castle.....
So back to the "private demon Doctor "as we went inside his office I saw Dalton not shaking hands but hugging the doctor who look like his Father Damien the King...
He has a really big similarity to the king only his a bit younger...
He has this aura that can make unmated immortal women drop their panties down, he has this Adonis look every woman would die for to have him as a mate...
Well, I guess if he's not yet mated...or something...

I felt Dalton halt me a little like he felt and read my thoughts...
I look up and meet his jealous jet-black eyes that could drown me in their deepest black color just like outer space...
His love made me feel like I'm the luckiest hybrid vampire in the world...

I smiled at him lovingly and talk to him in our mind link.

"I love you, my iron man...to infinity and beyond..."

He smiled back at me but didn't say anything in return.
He stared back at the doctor and introduce me...

" Uncle Dimitri this is my wife Maricella..."

Dimitri smiled at me and reach for my hand to kiss not to shake...

"It's a pleasure to meet the most beautiful lady that captured my nephew's heart...."

I felt my cheek blush at his romantic gesture and compliment ...

Jezzzz...

If he did that to my mom she would like him a lot ... It is a habit I think this family has from living for so many century years...
But I like this habit of theirs it's nice to see a demon showing modest and human gestures...

I heard Dalton clear his throat to dismiss the gesture his uncle made.

"Uncle Dimitri please check my wife....she's healing so slowly and I'm worried what's causing that...."

I saw the smile on Dimitri's face disappear. He quickly scan me from head to toe his face became serious as he asked us to follow him, leading us to another door filled with medical equipment...

Holy moly......!

This look like a mini hospital...

"Maricella please lay down on the bed.."

I nod at him following his instructions and lay on the clinic bed...he then put his stethoscope on my chest and around my tummy area. I saw him flinch and smile then he took his halogen penlight to check my eyes..then he reach my wrist and count my pulse rate...
After a few more minutes and his done...
Dalton helps me out of the bed and then we follow Dimitri back to his office...
The silence is freaking me out... He didn't say anything and, weirdly, he smiling when he put the stethoscope in my stomach area...
He asked for us to sit down and he look so serious that I thought already maybe I'm in really big trouble...

I can't keep my silence to myself anymore that I spoke already before he can even speak...
"I'm sorry but this silence is freaking me out... Can you please tell me now what's my problem?" I asked him straight to the point...
God, I think my hormones are messing me out...
I wasn't like this before...
I always have patience with everything...
I saw him straighten up in his seat...
Giving me a dead serious look and I felt my heart stop from the nervousness that I felt... He then moves his stair from me to Dalton... I saw Dalton stiffen on the chair looking serious also...

But then Dimitri burst out laughing...

I and Dalton started to look at each other... Confused about why this Adonis Doctor insanely laughing at us...

"Ohh god..... I'm sorry that's bad of me... But you guys are really funny looking so dead serious...."

Dalton who runs out of patience grabs his uncle's collar shirt ready to punch him...

"Damn it..! Dimitri...! Spill it out now before I run out of patience with you, I don't have time now from your shitty joke !" Dalton warn his uncle seriously not even using the word"uncle "he used to say when he introduced him to me.

I saw Dimitri's face change in emotion.
Now his back to his serious and well-behaved manners.

"Come on Dalton... Don't be so serious like your father...! You will look quickly old like that old bat if you are so serious like this..."
He then pulls his hand Dalton out of his shirt and slightly straightens it up with his hand.
He then look at me and smiled warmly...

Ok...

This gives me better feelings than a while ago...

"I'm sorry Maricella..., please forgive me for misbehaving myself...
You don't have some serious sickness ..."

There he burst it out...!
Jezzz...
I felt like  I can breathe again normally...

"Though I need to inject some healing booster so your wound is gone by tomorrow and some special vitamins to boost your immune system..."

"So Why does she heal so slowly uncle?" Dalton asked
I saw Dimitri stand up from the chair and give his stethoscope to Dalton...
Dalton looks up to his uncle confused about why his giving that stuff to him.

"Put this on and feel your wife's stomach so you know why..." He said to him smiling.
Without hesitation, Dalton took the medical equipment and listen to my stomach...
I saw his eyes become big and his jaw drops from the ecstatic feeling he has right now...
He then looks at me with happy teary eyes...
I held his face with my both hands and asked what was wrong...?
He wipe his tears and hugged me tighter...
Confused a lot I try to pull away from his hug but he didn't let me go...I had to punch him in his back from the frustration I started to feel...
It was then I heard Dimitri clear his throat...I look up at him and saw him smiling.
"Dalton doesn't hug her too tight or your baby will be squeezed..."
Shock fills my face I don't know how to react.
I felt happy knowing I'm gonna be a mom but also scared I don't know if I'm gonna be a good mom...
I wish I can...

Dalton pull me out of his hug reading my thoughts he smiled lovingly at me cupping my face said.
"Your going to be the best mom believe in yourself my love... I saw how pure your heart is ...." He said to me wholeheartedly.
Tears of happiness pour into my eyes...
I'm happy all is well now...
Plus a little gift from heaven too...
What else I can ask for...?
I smiled back at Dalton and we shared a passionate kiss...