8

"Where are we going?" She slurred out, her vision became hazy like her mind. She could feel the rough texture of muscle against her form.

"To my tribe—far away from the Wendigo" he growled out, walking away from the screeches across the distance.
•••

Hello Darkness My Old Friend.

"Who is she?"

"A girl."

"No shit! Put her out of her misery."

[Y/N] could hear every harsh whispers around her, she could only let out of a groan.

"It's alive." A very rough Russian accent is heard. [Y/N] opens her [C/O/E] eyes to see a very strong built middle man hovering above her.

"Don't look surprise. The tribe saved me too, not that long ago. Be glad that he," he points at the young male who carried her, "saved you before you could that monster's next meal." His voice came out gruffer.

"That monster is my boyfriend!" [Y/N] spit out, wincing ever so slightly as she attempt to get up from the fur covered bed.

"He was your boyfriend." The young male said, pushing her back down to the bed. [Y/N] inhaled sharply when she felt the mattress on her wounded back.

"Don't do anything rash." The young male glared at the very furious Russian man.

"Just because your people saved my ass, doesn't mean you have control of me! I am here for personal reasons!" The Russian groped his beard, "I need a beer." With that he left the tent.

"I don't get people and their drinking." The young man admits while watching the worried female on the bed with admiration.

[Y/N] could see the slight twinkle of the male's eyes as he stared at her with curiosity. It was like staring at the stars and wondering how is something so beautiful ever come to be?

"How can someone delicate like you love a monster?" His comment made [Y/N] frown.

"He wasn't always a monster." Her voice sounded slightly broken like scratched record. That's how she felt, she felt like her heart has been teared apart to the point it can't function her body—she can't breathe, think, or act. All she wanted is everything to end. Let this madness end..

The young man fingers slightly touched her damaged forearm, "Things aren't like before, he's not the same man you knew."

She knew that.

While the unspoken tears fell down her face. While her rosy lips tremor, she felt safe.
••••

Can a person ever take control of their monstrous characteristics?

Joshua Washington is more than a man, well that is what he thinks he is.

He can feel his rapid feet crushing the leaves beneath him, he couldn't help but think about a face. A shock face with [C/O/E] eyes, pink lips, [L/O/H] very beautifully color of hair but messy from unexpected situations that Josh does not even recall.

"I love you Joshua Washington." A female voice tingled in his mind.

Crash!

A tree fell down from an impact of a hit.

Joshua's milky eyes stared down on his long clawed freshly bloody fingernails with sorrow.

Ever since that day, Joshua Washington, a man who was in love, vowed to stay in a cave far away from the girl with the brightest smile he ever saw.

••••
(The end.)
••••

•••••
(SIKEEE.)
••••

A/N: Next chapter will be about Sam and Mike.