chapter 6

Upon hearing the words come out of Lauren's mouth with such sureness and certainty, Camila reached towards the doorknob and turned the lock, to ensure their privacy. They were really going to do this. And she was so content that it could be with Lauren.

Camila had no idea where it had all began, but right now she was steep down middle, falling as fast in quicksand in feelings. Any more and she would drown.

She had always realized special things about her band-mate. She always noticed her pale skin and dark hair in a crowd of thousands. But she always figured that it was because she was jealous of her beauty. And then making her laugh was definitely one of her few favorite things in the world.

She always had felt a deep emotional connection with the green eyed girl. Where and when it got triggered, she couldn't tell, but she did know but she was gunshot deep.

Maybe it was in the shower, when they saw each other nude for the first time. The first time Camila felt a soulful hunger she hadn't felt before, one that could only be satisfied by one person.
Or maybe it was the first time her hand touched the ivory skin, she knew that it wouldn't be the last time she felt a longing to hold her in her hands. Or perhaps it was the first magical moment from when their lips touched.

That kiss gave her every answer she had been searching for, even though she had no idea she had ever been looking for an answer.

Maybe it was a bit over the top, but it all suddenly made sense. Why every glance and word exchanged between them always had a certainty of tenderness and sympathy. Something had been hiding in them, waiting to make its appearance, shocking the both of them. Although these new experiences were sometimes over-coated with sexual arousal, there was a level of new lust they were both starting to experience, a wanting for more than just their bodies.

After locking the door, Camila tried her hardest to be cool and not run towards the girl waiting for her on the couch. She didn't want to seem too needy, although right now she felt it a little. Lauren was waiting patiently with a smile tugging on her lips.

Once Camila reached her, Lauren extended her hand and led her down softly besides her. She scooted closer until their legs were touching. They looked into each others eyes and giggled from how nervous they suddenly felt before connecting their lips in a soft kiss.

This time, they took their time with no need to rush or hurry. It was a slow passionate kiss and Camila could feel her heart beating like a tambourine and her stomach experiencing hot flashes of warmth as she felt the green eyed girls lips move along with hers.

This time it was herself who disconnected their lips as she trailed a few pepper kisses along Lauren's jawline and across her bare shoulder. She took her time exploring the skin, pressing her lips softly as she paid attention to the dark haired girls breathing. She ran her fingertips along Lauren's back, using her middle finger to softly trail circles on her velvety skin, pausing to brush along her collarbones.

She laid her head disappointingly onto Lauren's shoulder when she heard the doorknob turn loudly, signaling that someone was trying to open the door. Lauren groaned in frustration as she held the smaller girl in her arms.

She lifted Camila's face with her pointer finger and gave her a longing kiss, taking her bottom lip for an extra few seconds into hers.

"Just stay quiet," Lauren whispered closing her eyes and leaning her forehead against hers. She didn't want this to stop. "Maybe they'll go away."

They were silent as they heard more turning harshly of the doorknob. Why couldn't whoever it was just go away for a while? They heard a loud knocking.