Chapter 22

*Samantha’s POV*

            The annoying beeping of the alarm clock roused me from my sleep. I groaned and tried to roll to turn it off, but Ryan had a firm grip on me. I attempted to wiggle out of his grasp, but was unsuccessful.

            “Angel, if you don’t stop moving around like that, I’m not going to be letting you out of this bed at all today,” Ryan said in a sleepy voice.

            I blushed when I realized we were both still naked, and that he was getting a little excited. When I looked up, he was smiling with his eyes still closed. I decided to have a little fun. “Hmm, and what if I like the sound of that?” I purred.

            His eyes snapped open and they were already dark with desire. He brought his lips down to mine and rolled me onto my back simultaneously. One of his hands ran slowly down my side and I fisted both of my hands in his hair.

            “Sammy, turn that damn alarm clock off!” Charlie hollered from outside my door, causing us both to jump. “Tell Ryan to get off of you or we’ll be late for school.”

            Ryan cursed as he reached over to smack the alarm clock, which I had completely forgotten about. “Charlie, I might just have to kick your ass. Go away.”

            “Well, get your asses out of bed. I want to see Anna before class,” he replied.

            “You know, we could make you walk,” I called out.

            “Nah, you love me too much to make me walk in this cold weather.”

            “Don’t tempt me, brother dearest. Go downstairs, we’ll be down in a minute.” I waited until I heard him start down the stairs before looking up at Ryan again. “Do you think we could duct tape his mouth shut?”

            He chuckled. “It would only work if we duct taped his hands as well,” he said.

            “Crap, that won’t work then.” I kissed him again before lightly pushing on his chest to get him to roll off of me. He obliged reluctantly, and I sat up, clutching the sheet to my naked body. “I suppose we should get up and get ready. I need to have a shower before we leave and I still need to pack a bag for the weekend.”

            Ryan frowned. “I know you really want to go this weekend, but I don’t want you to leave. I missed you the past couple of days and I’m not ready to let you go again.”

            I smiled at him. “I’ll be back on Sunday, Ryan.” I leaned over and kissed him gently. “And I promise that you can stay on Sunday night,” I said as I ran my hand down his chest and stomach, stopping when I reached his enlarged member. “And I can guarantee that it’ll be worth the wait,” I whispered.

            He closed his eyes and sucked in a breath. “Charlie is going to hate us, but I think we’re going to be late for school,” he said as he flipped me over and proceeded to make me forget why I thought we needed to get out of bed.

            By the time we finally got to school, the warning bell had just rung. Charlie booked it one direction and Ryan and I raced in the other. Apparently I wasn’t going fast enough though, because he suddenly scooped me up and tossed me lightly over his shoulder. I squealed and smacked at his back, but he wouldn’t put me down and just continued running.

            He skidded into our classroom just as the second bell rang and I knew my cheeks were bright red in embarrassment as he carried me through the door. I could feel everyone’s eyes on me as Ryan casually carried me to our seats in the back. He finally put me down and I glared at him. “Was that really necessary?”