Chapter 8: Physics and Kisses Day 2

||Chet||
I enjoyed the party more than I'd expected to and it wasn't because of...that. I just generally enjoyed it. After the party I was pretty tired so he took me back home and asked him to stay so he did.

Now we were testing the project and it seemed to be working good. "We can hand this in tomorrow, ha this is great." I sighed with relief. "Good job team." He said as he gave me a high five. He then quickly put his fingers in between mine.

He pulled me closer and kissed me gently. I moaned softly as he did. This is the fifth time he's kissing me all together. Soon I'll lose count and I'll be happy about that. I kissed back and snaked my free hand into his hair.

We pulled away from each other only to gaze into each other's eyes. "I love you." I whispered with a smile. "I love you too." He whispered back.

He stroked my cheek gently making me smile. "You're so adorable." He whispered. I smiled and hugged him earning one back. I'd honestly never felt this close to anyone in my life before. Even family.

I heard a knock on my door and my sister walked in. "Chet I need you to...uhh, this a bad time?" She asked as she saw the position I was in with Holton. I pushed him off me, embarrassed. He just chuckled as I walked closer to Emily.

"Of course not,what can I help with?" I asked. "Well I have this physics assignment, designing a hydrogen powered car engine and I just wanted to know if the design is okay." She explained all while staring at Holton like he was the most interesting thing in the world.

She handed me the paper and I looked over it. "Baba pass me my clutch pencil." I said calling him by his pet name absentmindedly. He passed it and I corrected a few things on Emily's paper.

I went over to him and showed it to him, he approved it then I gave it back. "Is that all you need?" I asked. She nodded before leaving quietly. "Well that was weird." Holton said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Emily's rarely here, don't think she met you. And no one in this house ever knocks then invites themselves in." I said. "Ah, well I haven't formally met your siblings." He said. "Tell me about them." He said.

"Well the oldest is Jackson, he's twenty seven and married with two kids. The second oldest are Rudi and Carla, they're dizygotic twins (born at the same time but don't look the same) they're twenty six and are married to identical twins. Then it's Emily who's twenty and in university, I don't know who she's with. Then it's me, good old me." I said.

He smiled before kissing my cheek. "Can I tell you something?" He asked. I nodded and he sighed. "Umm it's kinda serious so it's important you pay close attention to what I'm about to say." He said lowly.

I nodded in acknowledgement which made him suck in a breath. "I just want to know if you'll be okay with me, running a gang...in future when we're older of course. If we're still together by that time I...I want to know if you'll be okay with me doing it." He said.

That was...something. "Wait what?" I questioned. "Well my family has this gig of running one of the biggest gangs in the city and after my dad I'm in charge. I'll have to do things that you may not approve of if you're still with me then and I just...I want to know how you feel about it." He explained.

"I love you, I don't think I'll mind what it is you do but I'd like it very much if you'd be able to spend time with me still." I said. He smiled, looking relieved. "You're so open minded." He whispered as he took my hand in his.

I smiled back and kissed his cheek. "Question." I said. "Enquire away." He allowed as he pulled me to the bed. "I know what we did at the party wasn't sex and I was just wondering what will you do to me when we have sex?" I asked

He smiled as he let me straddle him. He gripped my hips and bit his lip. "Well," he began. "I'll lick you up and down before giving you countless hickeys. I'll pump you until you reach your climax and swallow every last drop of your nut.

I'll pop your pink flushed member into my mouth for a second round before letting you come in my mouth. Then will the fun begin. I'll start by thrusting into your tight ass nice and hard for the first few minutes.

I'll pump you again as I stir up your insides and mix you up. I'll make it messy and squishy inside. I'll make it so wet that the next time I won't need any lube. I'll let you ride me like a cowboy would a bull and when you're ready...

I'll send my cum shooting so far up your ass you'll taste it. I won't stop there either. I'll lick and tease your hardened nipples as I slowly thrust in and out. I'll kiss you and suck your neck.

I'll make you love me more. And when you think you've had enough, I'll cum again and so will you. You'll scream my name and I'll whisper cute 'I love you's' in your ear. You'll whisper them back. And I'll kiss you until we climax again.

I'll pull out of you and let you breath into my mouth. I'll kiss you once more before finally letting you rest." He said and I got a vivid picture of us in bed in my head.

I blushed hard at that and he chuckled. "That's just big talk Baby." He whispered as he pulled me closer to him and kissed me gently.

Sixth time.

He moved so we were on our sides and making out. His tongue moved against my tongue gently and softly. I moaned softly as he pulled away just a little to suck in a breath.

He connected our lips again and I pulled him closer. He licked my teeth before sucking on my tongue making me moan. Now he pulled away from me but kept our foreheads together. I opened my eyes to find him looking at me with adoration in his eyes.

He smiled a small smile making me do the same. He started to sing a slow calming sing to me making me smiled brighter. I cuddled into his chest as his arms held me tightly.

I'd done it, I'd broke the bad boy inside and gotten my best friend back. And now not only was he my best friend again but he was my boyfriend too. This was an achievement.
~~~~
A/N
Next chapter I'm going to skip ahead to when they're adults, deal with it.
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\ /(#^w^#)/