My World

Steve was just getting used to all this "modern technology" and was enjoying the phone Tony got for him quite a bit. All the Avengers were in a meeting with Fury when Steve started texting Tony.

Cap: You make me feel like I'm on top of the world : )

Tony smirked.

Shell head: You are my world, so get on top of me ; )

Steve blushed a bit but then got an amazing idea.

Cap: Mmm, I'd love to. Meet me after the meeting and I'll make you beg ;; )

Tony bit his lip, he couldn't stop himself.

Shell head: Really? What would you do to make me beg?

Cap: I'd spank you, like the little cockslut you are. Spank you until you please daddy. You want to please daddy right? Make him feel so good?

Tony bit his lip harder, very turned on and blushing a bit. He glanced at Steve, who was smirking.

Shell head: Yes, of course I want to please you, daddy. I want to be your good little cockslut. I want to make you feel so good. I want to give daddy the pleasure only I can give.

Cap: Good. Daddy wants to fuck you into the wall. Make you scream my name. Let everyone know who you belong to.

Shell head: Please daddy, fuck me so hard I limp for weeks. I want to be marked by you. As yours and only yours.

Cap: Don't worry baby boy, I'll make sure that you are marked as mine. Every time you try to walk you'll think about how good my big cock felt inside of you.

Shell head: I want you so bad, no, I need you so bad. I need your big cock inside me, I want you to pound my ass so hard I can only think of you.

Cap: Fuck Tony, I want my cock so deep inside you that you can taste it. I want my cum all over your beautiful face.

Furry cleared this throat. Tony and Steve both looked up from their phones.

"What is so important that you two are on your phones while I'm talking about a serious mission?" Fury asks.  Tony and Steve stay silent.

"Well, you see sir..." Steve cleared his throat. Steve tried but trailed off not knowing how to explain without saying 'I'm sexting my boyfriend who's sitting right next to me'

"Fine, let's just see for ourselves." He sighs annoyed.

Fury grumbled typing a few things into the monitor of the screen they're all supposed to be paying attention to. A pair of beautiful blue and brown eyes go wide.

"Th-That's not necessary!" Tony tried but it was too late.

In no time their texts are on screen for the whole room to see. Tony and Steve look down.

"You were....sexting each other....during my meeting.... Meeting dismissed." Fury said, sighing and leaving not wanting to even deal with this.

Everyone sat in silence for a few minutes. Steve got up and walked to the door.

"Meetings over, coming?" He asks Tony, who only smirks.

"Oh god yes."

That's the day the Avengers found out how dirty Steve is and how submissive Tony is. Bruce couldn't look them in the eye for weeks without blushing. Clint started calling Steve "daddy" cause he thought it was funny. Nat and Thor just didn't care or acknowledge that it happened.