Dirty Talk

Tony was in a boring meeting and was horny. He thought of just excusing himself to the bathroom where he can rub one out, but a better idea came to his genius mind.

Tony: Baby, I'm really horny. Need you to help me get off. And when I get home, I'll get you off just the way you like it.

Tony texted his husband.

Steve: Really? How horny are you, baby boy?

Tony smirked, he loved sexting Steve, the best sex always came out of it. And he really loves it when Steve calls him "baby boy".

Tony: Very. I'm so very horny. Please, talk dirty to me.

Steve: Talk dirty? Well, I'm not wearing any underwear. Because you never put the fucking laundry in the fucking dryer like I asked you to a hundred fucking times.

Tony groaned reading that, forgetting he was in a meeting. He ignored the looks he got. Tony read the text again and pouted. He thought Steve was gonna help get him off.

Tony: Jarvis was supposed to remind me, to make it up to you though, I'll do whatever you want.

Steve: Whatever I want?

Tony: Yes, whatever you want

Steve: Alright. When you get home, strip and wait for me on the bed. Then, be a good boy and get out the flogger, and my favorite butt plug.

Tony bit his lip, now he really can't wait to get home.

Tony: The vibrating one with the remote?

Steve: Yes, I love the way it turns you into a moaning needy mess. I especially love the way it breaks you to the point you're begging me to fuck you.

Tony: Roger that Captain

Tony took a deep breath and counted the minutes until this boring meeting ends and he can go home.