Chapter 14

5 days left.

Today I made plans with Suza. We would buy comfy clothes and I would teach her what I have learned from the choreo of Fire so far. When I explained her everything yesterday when I was back at the hotel she was so excited and happy for me. That I became close with the people that I looked up to for a long time. "Say Y/N" she suddenly says. I took a sip of my morning coffee "Yeah?". "Are you and Yoongi a thing? Because you text eachother everyday, hang out, have fun, and even kissed". I almost spit out my coffee and blushed bright red. "To be honest, even I don't know it. We kissed indeed and we hug eachother. But I also hug the other members it's like a greeting. Since we kissed we act like it never really happend, and it makes me confused. I don't know if he really has feelings for me or just likes me as a friend. Either way is fine for me, I just wish that it's the first one since I came to the conclusion that I really do love him." I explained her in a calm tone. She nodded her head understanding. "Personally I think he does like you, more than a friend. You hang out a lot and when he has a little bit of free time he immediately calls you or whatever. He introduced you to the members, you even slept in the same bed! For me it's clear that he likes you but is just shy to tell you or he doesn't know it himself yet since he never really was attracted to a girl like he said in a interview once." she said. "I really don't know anymore, we'll see where it brings us" I smiled weakly at her. She knows I'm stuck with it. Suza hugs me. "It's gonna be okay, now let's go and buy some clothes for dance practice". "Alright!" I said excited. "Wait gotta grab my wallet" Suza said and went to our bedroom. "Y/N?!" she screamed. "Yeah, what's up?" I asked while heading to the bedroom. She pointed at Yoongi's clothes, "Who are these from?" she asked. I looked shyly at my feet, "Yoongi" I whispered. "OMOOOO~ SO CUTE!!". I laughed "He said I can keep them, so I did" I shrugged my shoulder. "Seeeee~ there is something going on between you to and I can't wait for the outcome!!" Suza said excited. I laughed "Let's go".

We're back at the busy streets of Seoul, but now looking for clothes to dance with. "I know a good store, I searched it up on the internet" Suza said. "Lead me the way, my guide" I said jokingly. She marched infront of me, "Follow me~". We both laughed and walked to the store. "Alright, if we go right we should see it." we got in the street. "There it is!!" She said while skipping to it. I chuckled. So weird, yet cute. We entered the store. It's pretty huge. From the outside it looks so small but trust me, it ain't small at all. Down was the men department and upstairs was the woman department. We went to the stairs when I suddenly spotted a familiar person. I walked up to him, "Hobie?". He turned around with a smile, "Waahh Y/N!" he hugged me. "What are you doing here?" he asked while breaking the hug. I pointed at Suza who was shyly hiding, "I'm here with my bestfriend buying clothes for dancing since she want me to teach the choreo of Fire" I said smiling. I waved at Suza telling her that she needs to come over her. She walked to us, "Hello" she said shyly to JHope. "Hay, nice to meet you. I heard a lot from you" JHope said kindly while shaking her hand. "You don't have to be shy around me, I'm probably the weirdest one her". We all laughed. "Not if Tae was here" I chuckled. "That's true" JHope said. "Wait, you're going to teach her Fire?". I nodded my head. "If you want you both can come over to the dorm so I can teach you both". "That will be great!!" I said excited and looked to Suza. "We're totally down for it!" she said also really excited. This will be her first time being with the boys apart from concerts etc. And I can't wait for her to meet them. "Alright, shall I help you both with finding your outfit?" Jhope asked excited. I chuckled, "If you insist". "Alright let's begin our search!" he dragged us to the woman department and me and Suza couldn't help but laugh.

After a while JHope, Suza and me walked to the the dorm. It wasn't far away from here. JHope chose this outfit for Suza:

 JHope chose this outfit for Suza: