Part Two: Throw Them At A Mexican Cartel

---

Song For The Chapter:

Heartless by The Fray

---

-Celeste's Point Of View-

I blinked a few times before yawning and rubbing my eyes in attempt to wake-up. I sat on the second step of the stairs while everyone else was behind me or in front of me, sitting on the window sill.

This had been out usual meeting place before school started for the last four years. We'd usually meet up here to just hang out, finish homework, or listen to music together. It was rare when we weren't here just doing our own thing.

"I'm just saying, Mrs. C could have gotten a better hair cut, short hair isn't her thing." Devon said. I shook my head, while laughing a bit.

Unlike other days, I was actually making an effort to talk with them.

"Ms. Beck really needs to stop wearing that deep red colored lip stick," Crystal added, "Her lips look swollen or something."

I burst out laughing before speaking, "Have y'all seen Lauren's hairdo?" I asked, "It's so bad, yet she pulls it off perfectly. See, these are the kinds of people that make me want to punch them."

"Or throw them at a Mexican Cartel." Crystal added before we all burst out laughing.

"I don't know, there's something about her that's just too--ugh. She's just such a perfect human being--it makes me sick." I said. "I honestly wouldn't mind bashing her face against one of these cement walls," I rubbed the cement wall next to me, and sighed.

"Why do you have so much hate for her?" Eve asked.

Whenever someone asked me this question, I didn't know how to respond. I wasn't jealous that she was dating Austin or anything-- that was all in the past and I learned to get over it, we weren't going to get that friendship back.

"I don't know, the girls just perfect. There's nothing bad about her-- like we've all done something crazy or stupid with our lives," I said rolling up my sleeve to show the tattoo in my inner right arm, "yet, she's just this amazing flawless person that everyone seems to worship."

I rolled down the sleeve of my long sleeve shirt again; I was proud of the tattoo I'd gotten at a young age, and wore it proudly but it bothered me when teacher scolded me to cover it up. I didn't really see why they didn't like my music notes, there was a kid on this campus with death tattooed on his arm-- I didn't see why I was getting fused at.

"So that's why you don't like her-- because people like her?" Eve asked.

I rolled my eyes, "I have other reasons too I guess,"

"Is it because she's dating Austin?" Eve asked.

Eve knew we were friends a long time ago, but didn't know that friendship went down the drain. She just knew that we didn't talk, but I didn't tell her the reasons. Every girl, it seemed, had a crush on him back in elementary school; every other girl but me. She just kind of never really forgot about it.

"No," I answered, "I could care less about that, it's all in the past and people move on with their lives," I said before grabbing my things and standing up. "Anyway, school almost starts so I'm going to start heading to class. Bye." I said before walking down the stairs

Bye's were muttered as I left to my science class for fifth period. We had A days and B days at school which meant A days consisted of one thru fourth period, while B days were fifth thru eight period.