Our True Love For Each Other

Arnav Khushi two enemies in school. They are studying together since there kindergarten days. But still never became friends. There enmity was known to whole school. And even teacher's failed in making them become friends. They were like Tom Jerry. First used to hurt each other and then pacify each other in there own ways.

Today was the last day of there 12th class. All the class 12th students were very emotional as it's the last day of there school. All were talking to there friends. Taking promises from them that they will never leave each other's hand and will always be in touch.

But apart from all these two people were hurt. They just wanted to stay with that one person. Just that one person whom they love all of there heart. Yes it's no other then our Arshi.

Both were sitting in the Library in different rows. Unaware of the fact that the other person is also sitting there.

Khushi was standing near a book rack with tears in her eyes.

Khushi:I will miss this place. Because arnav kissed me here for the first time. I know it was for revenge from me but still it was best kiss ever. I wish that days return back to me.

Other side arnav was near novels rack.He too had tears in his eyes.

Arnav: This was the place where we fought for our favorite novel. I wish that days return back to me.

After that they both move out to there favorite place, The garden of the school where they fought, pacified, irritated each other.

Both went to there favorite tree where they came face to face.

Khushi: I came here first and this my place so move out from here.

Arnav: what d! I came here first. And how are you to tell me move out from here.

Khushi: it's my favorite tree arnav.

Arnav: no it's mine.

Khush: Your so irritating .

Arnav: same goes on you too.

Khushi then breaks down into tears.

Arnav panicks.

Arnav: khushi look I will go from here don't cry please. I didn't mean to make you cry on our last day of school. Please don't cry..

But khushi doesn't stop.

Arnav: you wanted me to move out na see I am going from here.

Saying this he is about to leave but then khushi holds his hand.

He turns and looks at her, she nods a no.

Arnav cups her face: what happened khushi.

Khushi: I love you arnav....!!

Arnav looks at her shocked.

Khushi:Don't be shocked arnav, yes I love you from the day we have met. If I don't see you a single day my day doesn't go well. Your my life arnav. I used to fight with you because that's the way of mine to show love towards you. And I know even you love me, so I was waiting for you to confess it to me but you idiot and your ego will never leave you right. And today is the last arnav atleast confess it now.