Saccha Pyaar

SriSsv Jiji wish you many many more happy returns of the day!!! You know I was waiting so eagerly for this day as I couldn't control myself to give you my gift. I know i am very impatient but still i am here wishing you and giving you your gift on right time... Hope you get all happiness and success in your life. I love you soooo much jiji😘😘

Carmel Colleage

There was alot of hurry burry in the colleage. All students were running here and there. As there was a fest in the evening. So all were busy preparing for there programmes, events etc.

Music Room.

There was a girl in yellow churidar sitting near the piano.

She starts playing the tunes on piano. And starts a song in her melodious voice...

She was so lost in singing that she didnt even realize that so many people were standing and hearing her song.

As the song ended all clapped for her. And that made her realize that so many people were watching here. She smiles seeing them and comes infront of them and bows down to thank them.
All smile at her and leave back for there works.

Her best friend NK goes near her.

Nk : Wow Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta so all ready to win todays competation.

Khushi : Yes Mr. Nk.

They both laugh at there talks...

Khushi : Your really crazy Nk.

Nk : Its because i stay with you mam...

Khushi : ok now lets not go there... So tell me are you ready with your dance? And lavanya where is she? How come love birds are not togther today??

Nk smilling : Oh come on khushi dont start teasing me. And yeah we are ready with our dance and lavanya has gone to pick up her friend arnav, he is coming back from california after 6 months

Hearing the name arnav, khushi feels strange, she feels as if she has a close connection with that name.

Nk : what happened??

Khushi : i am feeling like there was someone in my life by the name arnav.

Nk : Dont stress yourself khushi, doctor said not to think much about it na. You will regain your memory soon dont worryn

Khushi : Tumhe pata hain Nk kabhi kabhi mujhe lagta hain ki mai kitni bad naseeb hoon ki meri yaadash chali gayi. Maine apni zindagi ke 6 mahine bhula diye. Uss accident ne mujhse meri zindagi ke chaar saal le liye. (You know Nk sometimes i feel how unlucky i am i lost my memory. I lost the 6 months of my life. That accident snacthed four years of my life.) She says sobbing.

Nk : khushi dont think all such things. You will regaing your memory soon. Have faith on god.

Khushi : hmm fine.
She says wiping her tears.