Chapter 2 - Jealous Boyfriend.

"Babe! Open up! Please?! I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me!" Justin shouted outside of my bedroom door.

It's almost 7 and he's supposed to be taking me out. Only problem is I haven't talked to or forgiven him for what he did to Jacob. That's not like him and I don't understand why he would do something like that.

I'm just chillin' on my laptop at my computer on twitter.

@ThatsSoNeVaeh: You'd be surprised by how many people change.

"Go away, Justin. I don't know who you are anymore!" I shouted back.

I heard him sigh, "Look baby, I am sorry. I was just having a bad day because Mr.Gabriel was giving me a hard time and I sort of took it out on the closest person to me, and that was him. You know me babe, I would never do that if I was in my right mind. Please understand." He pleaded.

Sighing, I got up from my computer desk and unlocked the door. I twisted the knob and pulled the door open revealing a sexy looking Justin. He had on a grey v-neck, black skinny jeans and grey vans. I had to bite my bottom lip to keep from smiling.

He looked down at me, considering he has a good 6 inches on me, with pleading eyes, "I really am sorry, baby. You have no idea how bad I feel for disappointing you like that. I know how you feel about bullying. I love you and you know that." He lectured. 

He seemed to be on the verge of tears. I could see he was truely sorry for his mistake. He was just having a bad day. We all have those. And me being the most forgiving person, couldn't stand to see him like that over a stupid mistake.

I took a step closer to him and cupped his face in my hands. I stared into his honey brown eyes with my dark brown ones. I placed a gentle kiss on his lips. I pulled away and we both grinned.

"So you forgive me?" He asked hopefully.

I nodded.

"And you'll come on our date tonight?"

I nodded again.

His grin spreaded wider, "Alright, let's go."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"You so cheated!" Justin whined as we drove to our next destination.

"I did not cheat! I am simply better at bowling than you are!" I stated proudly.

"You have never beaten me in bowling! How'd you get so good?!"

"Well, I may have had a little practice when you were gone for a whole month this summer." I smirked.

He rolled his eyes, "Still no fair." He mumbled.

"Aww, is the baby mad?!" I teased.

"No." 

"It's okay, I won't tell anyone you got beat by a girl."

"Whatever." He mumbled.

"Fine, be an ass. I'll tweet it to the whole school then." I said, fed up with him being a sore loser.

"No, No, No, you know I was just joking baby."

I smirked and pulled my phone out anyways.

@ThatsSoNeVaeh: @TheBeastJBieber is a sore loser! I just beat him in bowling and he's crying about it.

Justin's phone beeped, signaling he got a text. I'm assuming it was from twitter since he gets my tweets sent to his phone. He went to check, but I stopped him.