Chapter 11 - Family Gathering.

• Dedicated to THE VOTERS AND COMMENTERS!!! <3

Sorry for the long wait! I had finals exams and AP placements for my junior year next year so I was studying most the time.

Some things are going to be cleared up in this chapter for those of you who are confused :D After it's done and you're still confused, then message me or leave a comment. I read them ALL! I hope you enoy!

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE! 

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11 - Family Gathering.

As I drove home from Fraziers, I couldn't help the things that came to my mind.

Jacob was a cage fighter. That fact alone is enough to make me freak out. He said all of this happened a few years ago, so with Jacob being eighteen, that means he started cage fighting when he was fifteen or sixteen.

Which is extremely young.

He had no one to depend on. He had to find ways to put food on the table for him and his sister at a young age. He had to worry about the bills being paid. He was the only one she had and vice versa. I can't help but pity him for what he went through. No teenager should have to worry about anything like that.

Obviously, his life wasn't easy.

I would go crazy if I saw blood, let alone a dead body. Especially if it was someone who was closed to me or someone I loved. I would cry, scream, shout to the world.

But Jacob is strong.

No matter what happened all those years ago, he still manages to act like a kid. You would think that he lost his childhood early, or he would be serious all the time, but Jacob loves to joke and he gives off the effect that he had a normal childhood.

I can't help but admire that about him.

As I turned in my driveway, I noticed that Justin's car was in my driveway. I feel bad because I forgot all about our date. He said he had something very important to tell me and that it couldn't wait long so we set up this date. 

I have a gut feeling things are not about to be pretty.

I hopped out of my car, shutting the door behind me. Fishing through my purse, I got out my house keys and unlocked the door. Stepping inside the door, I couldn't help but feel a litle scared at the silence of the house.

"Hello?!" I called out, causing an echo.

"Living room." Justin called out dryly. He wasn't even trying to shout.

I walked down the hallway and turned left into my living room. What I saw shocked me.

Justin.

Rayon. The bastard.

And,

My parents.

What are they doing here?

"Mom? Dad?" I said, completely confused. I looked around at the others. Their faces held nothing which made me all the more confused and worried. "What's going on here?"

I was sort of surprised that my parents and Justin were in the same room and not killing each other. Don't get me wrong, they don't hate each other, but my parents think Justin is keeping me out of my studies. If it wasn't for that, they would totally adore him.

Mom smiled warmly at me. "Why don't you take a seat honey?" Good thing she wasn't talking all British like. She had her regular voice on.

"I'm not sitting until someone tells me what's going on!"