Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Ramona Gibbler and the tale of the not so good skater.

Ramona's POV.

Vicky and I are crouched down behind a bush watching Jackson and Bobby in the back yard. But, I think something bad is going to happen because Bobby is going to go get a camera and Jackson is putting on a helmet.

Well at least he's being safe.

"Mister Chunky Hunky is coming back" What does she see in that child.

"Okay Jackson here's what your going to do, your going to get on that skateboard then your going to get on my roof by going in my house and climbing out my bedroom window. Okay then your going to skate down."

"Ummm, you see that's dangerous" okay Jackson has a little sense.

"Really?"

"Nah dude I'm just joking" well I did say a little sense. Vicky and I shifted around behind the bush trying to get a good view of Bobby's window a few minutes later is standing Jackson with his skateboard on the window. He puts one foot on the skateboard. Then he pushes off and he goes flying of the roof. "J-MONEYYYYY" 'nobody calls you that' i mumbel he lands on his face and he rolls over to where he is laying on his back "MY ARM!"

I look at Vicky with wide eyes, me and her both rush from behind the bushes. "Jackson are you alright" I say rushing over to his side then crouching down next to him.

"Were you guys spying on us" asked Bobby who kneeled down next too.

"Yeah, but it was Vicky's idea." He looks up at Vicky and arches an eyebrow.

"What? I wanted to see what you guys were doing" she said sitting down on the ground.

"Well that's just creepy."

"It's not that creepy"

"To spying on people is creepy"

Then I just sit here watching these to bicker back and forth. They would be so cute together. I then got cut off by my thoughts with my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID Lola.

"Hello" I say putting the phone up to my ear.

Lola: Hey, listen I'm sorry for kissing Jackson.

Me: Jackson!

Lola: what?

Me: Jackson fell off a roof I totally forgot. Ummm apology excepted. Gotta go bye.

Lola: ummm alright.

I put down my phone and look at Jackson he's on the verge of crying. "Jackson how does your arm feel" I say touching it slightly.

"Ahhhh" I flinch my hand back "not so good" he says through gritted teeth.

"We got to call Dj" says Vicky reaching for her phone.

"No!" We look at Jackson. "I'm still mad at her" I roll my eyes, remembering the reason why he's mad at her. Seriously what does he see in her? I got to text her and ask her if she likes Jackson, because what if she was just caught up in the moment and kissed him? She probably just likes Bobby and what if it is just a love triangle in between Lola, Vicky, and Bobby? Cause if so Jackson is all mine. "Yes!" I scream. Everyone looks at me "sorry, and Jackson what do you want us to do your arm could be broken?"

"I don't Ugh I don't know drag me to the hospital or something"

"Jackson that's stupid, let Sprinkles call your mom"

"That wouldn't be the first stupid thing Jackson did today" Vicky mumbeld. Sadly, true.

"Guyyyyyys my arm really hurts."

"Well I have an idea but it might not work" we all look at Bobby. He looks at us with a worried expression. I'm scared.

~~~~~~~

Well, I'm on a skateboard, Vicky is driving a scooter while holding on to her phone which is giving us directions to the hospital, and Bobby is driving a bicycle while Jackson is sitting in the basket of the bike groaning in pain. This really was a stupid idea. "Guys I can see the hospital" I say speeding up a little. This is so stupid. I skate up to the hospital doors and wait for the others to get close to me. They finally get near the doors to and Vicky and I park our transportations near the door then we help Bobby get Jackson out of the basket. Now Bobby is holding Jack bridal style. "Okay let's get this over with I say" Then I walk up to the doors and push them open then I hold open the door foor Bobby, Jackson, and Vicky. We all go up to the counter.

"Excuse me Miss" Vicky said nervously.

The lady looks up from the computer and looks at all of us back and forth "how may I help you?" she asked annoyed. Or you know that really mean old lady from monster inc. You know if you think about it she kind of looks like her too.

"You see my friend her skateboared off a roof and he hurt his arm really bad so we wanna see what's wrong with it." Said Vicky.

She then looks at us then she mumbels something under her breath and she presses a button on this machine "I'm sending four kids to your room one of them with a possible spranged arm" then I her shuffling noises "okay send them down"
The lady then let go of the button and looked at us. She gave Vicky a stink eye, what's this lady problem. "Go to the 3rd floor then go to room 306 for an exam and you wearing all black when its scorching outside, don't try and steal anything."

Wait a minute hold up, Vicky may look like some bad kid with what she's wearing. (Shes wearing a black tanktop. With black shorts and black spiked boots she is also wearing a black hat and her hair is straight down. But she's not bad at all she just loves the color black and has no problem showing it even if it is scorching outside. Seriously how come she didn't pass out yet.) But you can't just make assumptions about people. "Hey lady. I have a few words for you" I say before I feel Vicky pulling me away by the waist. "No let me go, she shouldn't just judge people like that" I then get pulled on to another hallway. "THATS WHY YOU LOOK LIKE THAT MEAN OLD HAG FROM MONSTERS INC. YOU- YOU OLD HAG" I managed to scream out getting weird gazes from people as I was pulled into a elevator.

"Ramona calm down" Jackson said.

"NO- NO I WILL NOT SHE SHOULDN'T JUST JUDGE-"

"RAMONA!" I look at all three of them "Keep calm, and shut up." I just cross my arms in front of my chest. Rude.

~~~~~~~~

Vicky, Bob, and I are sitting in the waiting room. I still have a feeling we should tell DJ. But I just wanna know, how are we going to tell her what happened to Jackson. Right now he is getting a cast then we're going to leave. I hear a door open snapping me from my thoughts.
I look up to see Jackson with a cast on his arm. "You guys ready to go" says Jackson as he walked up to me (who is now standing) and slung his good arm around me and smirked. "Yeah let's go" Bobby said then we started walking towards the elevator.

"You smell like sweat" said Jackson scrunching up his nose.

"And you smell like sweat and dirt and wet dog but I'm not complaining"

then he nods "true"

I giggle leaning my head closer on to him then he kissed my fore head. "Also" I look up at him "what are we going to tell my mom about my arm"

"We'll figure something out." As we finally made into the elevator. I stay leaning my head on his shoulder. I get a glimpse of Vicky winking at me. This girl I laugh inside my head.

😀😊😀😊😀😀😊😀😊😀😊
What are they going to tell DJ?
Why did Jackson kiss Ramona's head?
How long will the next chapter be?

Find out next time on Love and Hate (Jamona love story). Okay I just made this seem like a TV show😂 that would be so cool if it was a TV show though. Well technically it is though. But what if this happened in the show? Hmmm. Okay now I'm just typing random things. Well technically its not really that random. But yeah okay I'll stop now.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T