Chapter 10

(A/n also I've never been to Disney World so I'm about to make up a bunch of rides, okay have a nice day)

Chapter 10: Fevers and Rollercoasters.

Ramona's POV.

"Right foot on blue" I put my right foot on blue. No one is tangled up yet we just started a second round of Twister and I'm pretty good at Twister.

If I do say so myself.

"Left foot on red" Max tells Jackson. He then takes his foot and stretches across the whole mat and puts his foot on red. "Ramona, right hand on green" I bend down and put my right hand in green. Jackson's butt is now in my face, I'm not complaining. I really do need help.

"Left Hand yellow" He just moves his hand over. Why is he getting the easy ones. "Right hand blue" I stand back up and put my right hand on blue.

~~~

I won for the fifth time. "Alright well im bored with you guys" then Max left and closed the door behind him. I'm currently laying down on the mat and Jackson's legs are wrapped around me he won't let me up and I have to pee. "Jackson can I please get up?"

"Nope"

"Why?"

"Because you tryed to kill me earlier today" True I did but Max jumped on me.

"Well what can I do to make that up for trying to take your life away?"

"You have to say thank you"

"For?"

"The compliment I gave you earlier" I then start blushing remembering the moment. Then I tackled him I sigh. I look at Jackson. He looks at me back we just stare at each other. His eyes look at me then to my lips. He rolls me over and lays on top of me. He leans in closer to my face he gets closer then closer and next thing you know our noses are touching. "I love you Ramona Gibbler"

"I love you too" he puckers out his lips and then. beep beep beep beep.
~~~
"Ahhhh, who puts an alarm in a hotel room" I shoot up in my bed. I look at Jackson who is the other side of the room who is complaining about my alarm. "Sorry" I said picking up my phone and turning off the alarm.

Oh, it was a dream. Jackson still likes Lola. I really wouldn't say I love him yet. I never kissed anyone. Well Jackson has, he kissed Lola. Lola, Lola, Lola, everything has to always be about her. I lay back and take my pillow and cover my face. I grunt into the pillow. "What is wrong with you?" I take my pillow off my face to see Jackson sitting up on his bed facing my side of the room and he's shirtless. "Nothing" I say holding my head, it hurts really bad.

I pull the blanket off me and I get off my bed and I walk to the door. But then I stop, I pick up the trash can next to the door and I just throw up. I pull the trash can down. Ugh, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, Jackson then picked me up bridal style and layed me on my bed.

He felt my forehead "your head is hot I think you have a fever" I groan if I'm sick I'm probably not gonna get to go with them to Disney world today. "Don't tell them your sick" I look at Jackson. "You were thinking out loud" oh, have I thought out loud before? No, Jackson would've probably said something by now.

"But how? You know DJ is very observing" I sit up and put my back up against the head board and look at him. I still can't believe that was a dream.

"Your right. Uhhhhh okay act like your not sick" I look at him sometimes I want to slap him. But, I really don't want to at the same time.

"Okay, I'll see if I can act unsick"

~~~~~~

Jackson's arm is wrapped around my waist I guess he's trying to keep me stable. As we walk around the park. We finally see our first ride. We all agreed on getting on all the rides. "Here's our first ride. A rollercoaster" my mom than puts her hands on her hips.

"Well am I too short for this ride?" We walk up to the line and we measure Max. Yeah he's too short.
"Oh, well I'll wait for you guys at the exit, come on Max" DJ then walks away with Max and Tommy and I lean my head Jackson as I feel more dizzy.

"Jackson I don't think this is a good idea" I whisper.

"Don't worry it is. You'll thank me later" Ugh, I feel like blah.

We finally made it to the seats. I sit down and Jackson sits down next to me. Stephanie and mom sit down behind us. The ride starts to move I lean my head back and close my eyes. I feel something on my hand and I look down to see Jackson interlocked our fingers. I give him a slight smile and I hold on to the bar that's wrapped around my waist with my other hand. I lean my head back and we start getting pulled up. We stop I open an eye and realize how high up we are. I close my eye and we  drop we twist then turn and I guess another turn came. My stomach can not handle this. We finally come to a stop. I open my eyes. Yay, the ride stopped I pull the bar over my head and I get off real quick. Jackson rushee by my side.

"Are you feeling okay?" He whispered as he wrapped his arm around my waist again.

"No, I feel like-" he pushed me towards a trash can and I threw up. I walked over to the nearby water fountain and I started drinking a bunch of water. Then I kept on drinking the water and I'm still drinking the really cold water. I then felt an arm pull me away from the water fountain. "There is water rides at this park and I kind of want to get on those rides before all the water is taken out of the park" I roll my eyes at him and we walk back to the others who were to busy talking they still don't have a clue that I'm sick. This is still a bad idea though.

😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀😊😀

Hello, Author here.

I can't believe Ramona is sick?
Poor Ramona.
And Jackson is do sweet.
The feels

Okay I'll stop typing.

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T