Chapter 05, End

During the next days Désirée tried to avoid looking at the camera with lust when she could, but often it was impossible as it gave her so much more pleasure. She also couldn't resist masturbating with every dildo at home while imagining Marshall looking directly at her. She imagined him sitting next to her bed while some guy fucked her and came inside her.

She did manage to appear as carefree as before, but it wasn't easy while he tended to her, whether he was tying her, cleaning her, untying her or bringing her anything to eat or drink. She wanted to throw him hints but was afraid he'd just take it as playful flirting or reject her outright.

Marshall managed to get some semblance of control over himself through fantasising about Désirée and masturbating before going to work to relieve the worst urges. He managed to keep their conversations light-hearted and joke around, and showed interest in her further study of mathematics.

When she showed her certificate and her high score from her exam he felt really proud of her and their tight hug felt great. She looked extra happy during her shift and he had a tray of small cakes delivered to celebrate it with everyone under the guise of just feeling like treating everyone on the shift today.

He gave Désirée a wink when he told the lie during their break and she had trouble containing her glee and keep from hugging him tight once more.

She kept her eyes fixed on the camera most of the time during the rest of the shift and Marshall felt like she was looking at him directly, fuelling his arousal. Bob and Stuart had noticed how much she was looking at the camera and joked about what Marshall might have done to make her try to seduce him. He just joked that she likes to pretend to act in a bad porn movie.

***

Désirée had tried to suppress her desire during the shift to tell him how turned on she became from knowing he watched her and how much she wanted to feel him inside her. Her last customer had just left and her heart raced thinking about Marshall coming to release her and clean her up. Her mind kept coming back to her fantasy of him fucking her and she felt her whole body and face turn hot when he came into her room.

He had acted casual but she could still see the bulge in his pants despite it being hidden while he got the chair and sat a bit sideways while attending her. She avoided looking at it but it laid heavy on her mind.

Marshall could no longer avoid his body from expressing its desire for Désirée and tried to act casual and subtly tried to hide his erection. His heart beat harder when he saw her wet pussy though and it took effort to not shove his dick inside her and release his own seed in her.

'You had a good time.' he said, watching her tremble while he flushed her pussy.

She nodded, the shivers from the pressure of the water inside her preventing her from speaking.

'I'm glad to see you can satisfy your addiction while all those men take you.'

She wanted to say she wasn't totally satisfied with just that anymore but she nodded again, smiling softly.

He put the cleaning device aside, then stood up to untie her wrists. She fixed her gaze upon his pants and could no longer contain herself. She had to tell him, even if he'd reject her and their friendship ended.

'Marshall..?'

He looked down at her, her eyes looking up at him in worry. His heart sank at the thought she had seen his erection and tell him she didn't like him being turned on by her. 'Yes..?' he asked, his hands resting on her wrists.