1 Bad Couple

started// july.5.2016

Keeping an image for yourself isn't easy. In fact, it's hard work. Having to find a fight just so my followers don't think I'm becoming weak.

Being King is earned.

It seems like I've achieved everything I could ever want as I strut up to the school for my last year. Girls, especially the new freshies, fawn over me. My boys getting almost an equal amount of lust. King of school.

It's almost like a dream.

I can smash and dash without some clingy bitch claiming she's in love with me. Everyone knows Nico Reed does not love. Love is for the fools. Why let a single woman have possession over your crotch when it's possible to let multiple vixens into your bed?

"Reed!" An overly cheery voice calls for me. I stop in my tracks, my boots the signal that my boys have to stop as well. Nikki Shore, aka the Queen B. She stops before me, her heels giving her an extra five inches. "Hi, babe."

"Nicole." She flinches at my cold voice. I love the power. The adrenaline rush of being in control is intoxicating.

She clears her throat and rubs her bubble gum pink lips together. The smell of strawberry invades my nostrils and I nearly gag. Too much perfume.

"My parents aren't go--."

"Once a year, Nicole. Don't waste it this early in the year." Nicole Shore only gets to ravish everything I have-- which is a lot-- once a school year. Her pout doesn't cause any reaction from me so she spins around, her platinum blonde hair hitting my jaw, and stalks off.

She still wobbles on her heels. I almost feel bad.

The boys and I finally reach our bench. The only people I talk to as friends are my three amigos: J, Weeze, and Grohl.

J is the hot asian guy all the anime loving girls want. Despite him wanting to escape from the sterotype he's incredibly smart and great with computers.

Weeze is a hard core stoner. He always has Weezer on loop, hense why he always had one earbud in. His parents are so rich they bought him his own house for his sixteenth birthday. Usually we all chill at his place on the weekends.

Grohl is the one who doesn't wear shirts. He's the biggest out of all of us and defiently the best fighter. His girlfriend, Amanda, brags to everyone that her man is the best lay in the school. He's the size of a fucking bear.

"Who the hell is that?" I ask nobody in particular. The rest of the boys look where my focus is.

One chuckles. "Oh, that's the new girl. She got expelled from her old school for setting a teacher on fire with a cig."

Oh, so she's a bad girl.

She walks with a purpose, her head held high and her back straight.

Yup, she's a baddie.

"Do you know anything about her?" Once again my question is not for anyone in specific. Nobody speaks for a moment.

"Her name is Zosia. She was emancipated when she turned fifteen. There's no specifics in her file about why, but I do have her address and cell number. Dude, she's been arrested eighteen times since she got released from her parents' custody."

J types furiously on his laptop. It's a miracle I've made friends with such a nerd.

Weeze lights his blunt. "You know, I'd smash that."

He looks her up and down. I can't help but agree. She has blonde hair cut to her shoulders, her bangs covering her entire forehead. Her baggy Led Zepplin t-shirt is tucked into a pair of ripped black shorts, under said shorts are fishnets. A pair of beat up chucks encase her feet. Her sunglasses and the cigarette between her lips, lit of course, give off that mysterious look. The backpack that hangs off one shoulder is littered with pins.

She's sexy.

Grohl whistles. Her head snaps in our direction, those glasses falling to the tip of her nose. Stunning blue eyes meet mine. A smirk lifts her lips, catching me off guard. She flicks the cigarette away and pushes the glasses back into their right position.

She enters the school, leaving us behind.

"A fucking bombshell," Grohl chuckles. "She's definitely something else."

The others agree. But I am still looking at the school entrance. Maybe she didn't see me and she was smirking at one of the others. Girls don't smirk at me. I'm Nico fucking Reed.

She's going to learn my name very quickly.

This book is inspired by Strange Love// Halsey

J is inspired by Penelope Garsia.

Grohl is inspired by the bear I saw at the zoo yesterday.

Weeze is inspired by my older brother (He lives on his skateboard)

Nico is inspired by the bad boy I want as a boyfriend.

Zosia is inspired by the girl I wish I was and @xoearabella from insta.

There's gonna be inappropriate language in the remainder of the story and maybe, MAYBE, some steamy scenes.