2 Bad Couples

Zosia is blonde but I imagine her looking like Xoe ((: (btw i updated the picture because her eyebrows aren't gross anymore)

She's in my AP English class.

She walks in with a pack of cigs in her hand and her sunglasses in the other. The teacher greets her with a strained smile, no doubt because she heard of her background.

Everyone has.

It's only third period and everyone knows she lit a teacher on fire.

"You must be Zoey," the teacher says with with head nod. The girl rolls her eyes.

"It's Zosia. I don't do nicknames," she says, her voice emotionless. Her teeth are whiter than a fresh snowfall. "So do I have to introduce myself or can I skip that and just sit down?"

I don't think anyone expected her to be this sassy.

But I like it.

"Um, just take a seat anywhere." She looks around. I want her to see me, I want her to sit beside me. That smirk of hers I plastered on her face as takes a seat at the empty seat right next to mine.

I don't think anyone expects me to let her sit.

"Hola, mamasita," I purr seductively. She holds a finger up telling me to hold on. The lesson starts once the bell rings and she sets her bag on the floor beside the chair.

She finally turns back to me. "I didn't know I was your mami. But you can gladly be my papi."

Yum, she's a spicy one.

She doesn't speak again during the lesson. The ball rings, releasing all of us from one boring first day lecture to anyother.

"Where's your next class, ma?"

She turns, that smirk on her face. "Free period. Why?"

I have lunch next, but I can skip to her lunch just to get to know this little sexy vixen. "Me too. Let's go." Looks like I'll have to switch my free period and lunch.

She follows me out the back door, the only door open during the day. Her sunglasses are back on once we are back in the sunlight. We take a seat under the tree.

She stretches her hand out to me. "Zosia Beer."

"Nico Reed." Soon you'll be screaming it, ma. Her perfectly sculpted eyebrow raises. "What? Got a problem with my name?"

I can't tell if her eyes roll under her glasses. "Absolutely not, but I do have a problem with your little rep."

Little? The fuck is this bitch talking about? My reputation is anything but little.

A wicked smile blossoms on her face. "Did I poke a nerve, bad boy?" She leans against the tree, her legs cross, and her entire body relaxes in the shade. "I don't like bad boys like you, Nico Reed."

I crawl closer to her. "And what are bad boys like me?"

Her breath hits me like a brick wall. Her nose touches the tip of mine. A centimeter closer and those plump, red lips are on mine. Another bad smile brightens her face.

"You're trouble."

➖✖➖

"Trouble?" J questioned, scratching the top of his head. "She said you're trouble?"

I hum my agreement. But suddenly the cafeteria becomes quiet. The scuff of shoes hitting the ground is the only thing I can hear. I took towards the entrance to see Zosia with two of those meathead jocks. Her hands pinch their ears, both clearly have bruises on their faces.

Did she do that? She's so tiny.

"Who the hell sent them?" She growls. Nicole Shore giggles from down the table. Dumb bitch is always sending her twin brothers, they're triplets, to rough up a girl she feels threatened by.

This is my chance.

A smirk tugs my lips up. "Aye, ma, let the meatheads go and come sit on daddy's lap."

Laughter is dispersed throughout the room. When I look back at Zosia I expect her to be embarrassed, but I find quite the opposite. She's smirking, just like me. She drops the meatheads and stalks over to me. She's short, maybe five two, and we're almost the same height when she reaches me.

Like a true lady she tosses her bag to one of my boys and plops down on my lap. I didn't think she'd have the balls to sit on my balls.

The crowd starts to look away, back to their lives. Zosia starts to rumage through the lunch my maid packed for me. Weeze, the one holding her back, watches with an amused smile on his face.

She settles for my tuna sandwich and eats half of it in a single bite. She's suddenly aware of the stares she's getting and slaps her forehead.

"Where are my manners?" I giggles. She twists to face me and offers me the remainder of the sandwich.

"Nah, you eat it mamasita. I like my women full." She shrugs and devours it without a second thought. She introduces herself to my friends, not bothering to look at the other half of the table: the half with all the girls.

Grohl winks at me between makeouts with Amanda. Weeze takes a blunt out from his back pocket and Zosia scoffs.

"Don't use that cheap shit," she says. Weeze raises an eyebrow. She leaves my lap, sadly, to dig through her bag. She pulls out a little makeup bag. We all look what's inside-- it's full to the brim with weed. Weeze's eyes glaze over in happiness. He takes a handful, thanking the pint sized girl immensely.

I pull her back onto my lap. She wiggles around. She smirks back at me. "Just trying to get comfy, papi."

I could bust a nut just with her calling me that.