a big mistake

CHAPTER- 7
DO YOU REMEMBER ME?
"PLEAASE FORGIVE ME ... I AM SORRY......" again a sorry card. From last 3 years I'm getting this cards and all Every morning ... And all of this came from India. Yes, my so called fiancé every day send me this sorry card from India and I laughed at his thought . I never love him but hate him unlimited ... just not him, I hate a lots of people ... and one of them is my ex-best friend ...

As always I throw the card in the dust ben where it's belong ..
-----------*******----------
"Yes uncle , how are you ?" it was Mr. Malhotra , Manik's dad.
"dear , I'm fine... How are you ?" He asked...
" Am fine also..." he and his waif was always a sweetheart and caring person to me... they call me twice in a week ..
"dear , I think it's time for your marriage now.me and your aunt getting older and Manik is always busy in office... I wish you to shift in India now... you can shift your office here also...please dear , don't say no.."
Oh no....it was a worse idea but how could I say no... I, myself know that it's the time...but still am not ready...they wait 3 years but it feel like just 3 days...
"ok uncle..." yes , I said that which I never wanted to say...and am will regret for sure ...
" thank you so much dear. I'll call you soon and also have to arrange a lots of think...take care and bye... " I can say that he was too much excited...of course he will , after all his only son's marriage ....HUH...
He disconnect the call...
********+++++**********
I can't believe actually am going India that too for my so called marriage ....i so hate my life ...
Now am at my privet jet and it's time for landing... the close am getting that much weird am feeling ...my aunt was setting beside me and blabling about her great india and all...it was giving me headache basically ...
We landed at the airport and went to immigration aria ...
Out side there were lots of media and I always try to avoid them ... full Malhotra family has came to receive me including my so called fiancé ...
He was ogling at me like a baby watching a his favorite cartoon ...
He was looking greek god in his black suit .looks like he came from his office ....
I avoid him and I can say he was hurt...he deserved it....
I hugged uncle and aunt ... they also hugged me...then they introduce me with there little daughters Aliya and Mukti .i head about them , they are basically MAnik's cousins but after there parents dead Malhotras took them and treat them like there own ...
Both were cute , beautiful but different from each other .
Aliya was a fashion diva and it was reminding me my collage life...and Mukti was like a talking queen which remind me someone I don't want to.,..
They both were excited about that marriage which I was not at all....
We all from back door went to the car and to my so big bad luck me and Manik was in one car all alone... all thanks to his sisters....
.
.

..
{Manik's POV }
SHE IS COMING INDIA....FOR OUR MARRIAGE ....YES YES YESSSS.....
Am so happy and feeling like dancing...after all she is coming here....i so missed her ....she will be my bride and mine forever ....
I was working on my office when dad called and inform me. He asked me to come home early as I now days went home very late at night... ...
When I reached home servants were running here and there doing arrangement .
"mom...why so hurry in arraignment ...there are time for wedding , right ?" I asked all confused ...
"oh my son...they are just arranging Nandini's and Her aunt's room...and don't worry , her room is just besides yours..." mom said and winked at me...
"Mom..." I blushed a little but hide it immediately ...
Then I saw Mukti and Aliya coming down...
"guys cockroach..." I said pointing at there feet and usual they start scarmming and jumping here and there...
I started laughing when they understood my prank and start running behind me...
"uff...you guys will never change...." Mom said and went to the kitchen ....
"never ..."we shouted together ...
-----------************-----------
"bro...? where are you..?" Aliay shouted when I received her call...drama queen...
"what Aliay .of course in office.." I replied still working in my laptop...my silly sister...
"WHAT...? Silly office .i thought you were excited...." She said like I forget my name..
"What is it say first...am busy..." I said annoyed by her stupid talks...
''oh god...you forget that Nandini is coming today India... I thought you wanted to received her. But it's ok.. you do your so much important work..."she mocked at me and I understood the main reason...
Shit!! How could I forget that Nandini...my Nandini is coming today...
"stop blaming yourself and come first ...we are waiting..." she said smarking ...
"but before that you have to do something..." I told her my plan.... "it's not a request but a order as your boss remember " I said before she could deny ......
" fine sir..." she said and cut the call...
So Miss Murty you are finally coming...to me....to be mine....forever....
---------********---------
.
Me and my family were waiting for my fiancé at the airport ....am too much excited.... I looked at my sisters and they nodded as yes ....
I don't know how but the media got to know about her coming....and what I hate most , they were blocking front door...
I told the security guard to make it more and manager to arrange the back door...
.
.
After waiting like age then I saw her coming looking as always cute and hot at the same time ... she looked at me once and then totally avoid me and hugged mom and dad... I was hurt
We then went to the back door and as my plan Aliay and Mukti made her sit with me... it was my plan...I need to talk to her....
Now I'll show you my love and you can't avoid me more. Just a last chance Nandini , I promise , I'll make every think ok...and you have to accept my love forgiving me...
I made a huge mistake and I accept it...