she do care

CHAPTER - 9

DO YOU REMEMBER ME?

"So it's not gonna be easy . it's going to be really hard ; we're gonna have to work at this everyday , but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever , everyday. You & Me.... Everyday ." --- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

In the way Manik was all quite and emotionless . Nandini frown at this...she was feeling uncomfortable ...

It was half an hour Manik was driving . at last we reached home
.it was a big , beautiful mansion . I saw Malhorta family sitting in the hall when I enter there.
"Hey Nandini , finally you both are here..." Mukti said cheerfully .
I faintly smile at her. Manik looked at everyone then me.
"I have a important video call to attend and also need some rest as my head is aching . so am going to my room. Don't disturb me , will see you guys letter ..." he said coldly and went up in his room. How rude , huh...
"Now what happened to him? Some time ago he was so happy and now again angry young man.uff , this boy is too much..." said Mrs. Malhotra . " oh Nandu , I think you need some rest , your aunt already have talking rest in her room. Till marriage you will stay another room . don't be sad for that ..." she added and winked at me. WOW. Now that was new, my would be - mother in low is also teasing me. I blushed a little unknownly ...
They all laughed ... I looked here and there ...
"okk... let's go Nandini . I will show you your room ." said Aliya ... I hm'ed ...
All way to room Aliya talked about latest dresses she think about my marriage...
"here , it's your room Nandini, i hope you like it, if not then just tell me, I'll arrange that ..." she said smilingly ...
I looked at the room .it was so beautiful and comfortable .
"no.it's really beautiful . I loved it. Thank you...."I really want some rest so I want to end this conversation ....
"ok then bye..." she said and I also wish her bye.
After her leave I closed the door. My bags were there only ...
I took my some cloths and to bathroom to freshen up...
The hot shower comfort me and after having that for 1 hour i was feeling good...
Feeling sleepy I was about to go to bed but heard a knock ...it was Mukti. She gave me a smile and asked to come down to have dinner with everyone...
Family dinner ??
My dad , me , aunt ... our time which we spend together ...the memory , yes now just was...I felt blur cause of my unshed tears. I closed my eyes to stop that not wanted tears...
"are you alright Nandini?'' I heard Mukti's concerned fill voice ...
"yeah , am fine .just a little headache .maybe cause of long journey ..." I quickly replied ....
"oh dear you need rest . but after having your dinner ... ok?" she asked sweetly ...
I smiled and said , "ok, let's go..."
=**************=
I came down with Mukti to see everyone present there except Manik. I frown and don't understand his behavior .
'Rude and arrogant' my subconscious said immediately . ' like I care . huh' I thought ...
"Where is Manik ?" asked my aunt ... she really like him...
"Manik is in his room. Having a nap. I'll send his food later . he was having a bad headache ..." Mrs. Malhotra replied ...
"of course he will get headache , always he work with his laptop also have food unregularly ... he is a workaholic ..." Mukti complain while making a face..
" but now Nandini is here . so he will give some time at home also..." Aliya said happily...
"Am sorry to say dear .your thought about Nandini is totally wrong... she too is a big workaholic . someday she even didn't come home and work like a owl at night .." and here my aunt start .uff....
" Aunt not again..." I said eyed her angrily ...
" It's ok Nandini. We can understand . you took care of father's company all alone .it was not easy... but now we can also help you..." Mr. Malhotra smiled and again I was really overwhelmed ...
After all I just got a family and that too so lovely ...
" And BTW you guys are forgetting that tomorrow morning at 5:30 , we have a puja to attend for the new factory and the temple is Kerala .we'll catch our flight at 3:30 ...ok?" Mrs. Malhotra said . well , I was not aware about that ... I really don't want to go...
An d Mukti save me like a savior ...
" Mom , Nandini was having a headache and she is tired also cause of long flight . she needs rest ..." she said ...
" Nandini dear , you should tell us.. am really sorry .. you will stay at home and if there any problem then call us and Manik also will be at homa..." Mrs. Malhotra said " and you also can have rest , there is no problem.." she added looking at my aunt...
" No . nO... am absolutely fine ... I'll of course come..." Aunt said ...
Biding everyone good bye I came to my room... and without thinking anything I crash on my bed and close my eyes... sleep took over me immediately ...
>
.
=*******************=
.
At 9 AM-
I moaned from the tapping sun-light on my face and squeezed my eyes tightly against the glare ... turning around I coursed the sun for breaking my peaceful sleep...
Oh god, I should closed the windows before sleep ...
I went to my washroom and then I was heading to the hall for my breakfast when I head a loud sound ...that was coming from manik's room , Mukti told me yesterday ...
I got curious ... what is she doing? Again having sex with a girl... will he do that at his home??
I saw that door was already open ... was history repeating again? Suddenly I started feeling too much angry ... with a jerk I open the door ...
But the room was empty and I was confused , from washroom I can hear water's sound ... chiee, is he doing that in the washroom??
With a steady step I reached there and that door was not lock also. I pussed the door ...
Oh no...shit...
It was not at all good ...
He was lying in the water on the floor and tap was open ....