Author's Note

Story first written: October 8, 2016. (My writing has changed within these chapters over time, I think... like there are tons of scenes in the first half I would definitely like to edit or completely gut out after I finish this story haha).

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

DISCLAIMER: There are depictions of violence and harsh language in some of these chapters.

Everything in this story is entirely made up. But if there are events that are similar to other stories or real life, then it is completely accidental unless I make a note saying where the inspiration came from. Though this story is greatly inspired by a mix of my most favorite books, I try very hard not to copy. The reason is honest and simple: I'm too prideful of myself to do that. And that's putting it bluntly.

Well, besides the warning, I really hope you enjoy this story! (Even though barely anyone reads these anyways). Advice and polite constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

Lady of Lake and Arrow is dedicated to my main character, Jessa. Weird one, I know. I never thought she'd be the kind of character I would ever write, but when I did, it seemed she was the character I needed all along–both for myself and for this story.