Chapter 16

Bruce's P.O.V;)

"Would you hurry up!" I whispered shout.

"Im trying. I never sunk out of my window. I go through the front door! But I can't because Sam is there!" Ariel said while whispering and putting one leg out of her window.

"I thought you said you did this before!" I said while I watched her climb out.

"I did! But not through my window! Did you not just hear what I just said!?" She hissed.

"Ugh! Hurry up!" I said tapping my foot.

"Shut up alre-" she sipped and hit her elbow on the gutter, but thank god I was under her window to catch her.

"Fûck! I hit my funny bone!" She said while hissing.

"Oh no thank you?" I said while putting her down.

"Whatever." She said while dusting off her clothes. We made are way down the block were I parked my bike at. I waited till she got on and wrapped her arms around me and turned on my baby.

******

"Okay." I said while getting off and Ariel following my actions. "We are not at Croys."

"I can see that."

"Wait. How do you know we are not at Croys?" I said while I looked over to her with a questionable look.

"Ugh. Duh, I pranked him before." She said while she gave me a duh look.

"Okay whatever. Anyways we are at my house."

"Why the hell are we here!"

"Well if you quit cutting me off you would know." She just huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Like I was saying, we are at my house to vandalism my dads car."

"Why?"

"Because this bastard,cheated on my mom, but she still doesn't see the lipstick on his lips and cheek. He comes home with he's hair in different ways, and his two front buttons are not hooked. I sometimes confront him,but he says he doesn't know what I'm talking about. Then goes smokes." I said while looking up at the clear night sky.

"Sorry."

"Don't be. You didn't tell my da-Tom to cheat. Did you?"

"No."

"Well then. I don't need you sorries. So let's get started."

I grabbed the spray paint and handed two to Ariel, she started to draw whatever went through her mind. While I got out a knife and slashed the tries to he's BMW. Then I grabbed my base ball bat and broke all the windows and headlights. We spend like a good 2 hours on his car, and the after mass was priceless. Ariel drew all kinds of random shît ,I don't even know what she did. And there's glass everywhere. I grabbed the empty spray cans and put them back in my duffle bag and I told her let's go to my room.

We had to climb the fence and grabbed on my balcony railings and hulled our self up. I threw the bag in my closest and I kicked off my shoes and made my way towards my bed. I laid on my back and saw Ariel looking around my room. She stop at the picture of me and my sister on the wall with my older brother in it.He's at college right now.

"Who is this?" She asked while looking at her.

"Umm. She's my sister." I mumbled.