Chapter 22

Bruce's P.O.V;)

"Are you serious?" She asked while pushing me off.

"Are you serious of what?" I said while sitting next to her feet.

"You just gave me a HICKY for payback?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me.

"Yeah. But it's not just one. It's like 4." I said while pointing at her neck. I might've bit her whole neck because her neck looks red all over. She tasted so good! She even smells good. Her scent is chocolate and she taste like Hershey chocolate.

"WHAT!" Her eyes popped out and she ran to the bathroom. I'm guessing they only have two? Because she pasted the upstairs hallway one and ran to her room.

"BRUCE! GET THE FÛCK OVER HERE!" I heard her say from the living room like if she was standing next to me.

I ran upstairs and to her room and see her in her bathroom, and leaning over the counter and examining her neck.

"How the actual fûck did you cover my whole neck with you fûckin mouth!" She said while holding her neck. I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and whispered.

"Hey if you think my mouth is that big, just wait till I got you on the bed and have you screaming my name." I said in a husky voice.

I think that made her nervous, because her cheeks got a shade redder, and shivered from my breath on the side of her neck.

"Bruce."

"Yes?" I said while putting ghost kisses on her neck.

"FÛCK!" She said while pushing me away and holding onto her stomach.

"What happen?"I asked while bending down and getting eye level with her.

"Cramps." All she said, and it all came back to me. She is on her period.

"Oh. Well... Do you have... Like pain relievers?" I asked while standing up and looking through her cabinets.

"No." She said in a small voice and I heard her sniffle. I turned around to her and saw her crying on the floor. What the fûck? I thought she was just mad right now?

"Are you okay?" I said while picking her up and placing her on the counter.

"No."

"Do you want to go to the store to get pain killers?" I asked while whipping her cheeks.

She only nodded and I told her to wait. I went to her room grabbed some of her uggs and walked back to the bathroom. She already had some socks on. So I put them on for her and placed her on the ground.

We went outside to my black 2016 Audi R8, my grandma got me this when my sister died. She felt sorry for me so she tried to make me happy.  I never used it because my sister and I fixed my bike from scratch. So that's why I love my bike so much. It means so much to me.

****

We pulled up to target because Ariel insisted that we should go. Once we got in the store, Ariel went straight to the electric scooter.