Chapter no.22

Hi to my awesome readers!:)
The happiness I feel right now is something I can't put into words. 27K reads!!!
I can't thank you enough for this support you guys gave.
I hope you keep on doing that. Please read my other book "A Billionaire Fairytale" (previously known by the title "Embraced by His Love".)I'd love to know what you guys think.
Enjoy.

"""""""""

Corinne's POV:-

My intercom buzzed pulling me out of my hazed thoughts. I looked at the time pushing the button to answer.
"Are you done with your work yet?" His voice spoke from the other end.

"Not yet. Why you asking?"
"Nothing much. Just bored." He answered wryly making me shake my head and smile.
"Should I come to you?" I teased and I could imagine the sexy smirk on his delicious lips.
"Of course mi amore if you want to." He replied softly. His soft voice always made me shiver.

I turned off the intercom and engorged in doing my work again.
Suddenly the door opened and I knew it was him but I kept my eyes down typing furiously. Biting the inside of my cheek, I tried not to smile.

"Quite busy today are we?" His husky voice caressed my ear as he bent down behind me trapping me in his arms. And I had no chance against his tricks. I knew he always trapped me like this but his beguiling self was just too irresistible.
"Of course.......I don't have time to waste you know. My boss doesn't tolerate negligence in work." I replied still keeping my eyes on the screen.

Suddenly I was pulled out of my seat and pinned against a wall. I gasped at the extreme close proximity with him.
"Wh-" I began but his lips crashed to mine.
His left hand moved down my side to grab my thigh. His right hand grabbed my face caressing it. I gave in to the burst of desire that coursed through my entire body. I kissed him back. It was everything and the only thing that I wanted.

His lips pushed against mine. His skin felt like sweet torture evoking unknown euphoric sensations in me.

He let me catch my breath, moving away from my lips down my throat to my collarbone kissing softly. My moans were difficult to be held back this time. This was too much. He was too much.
"Stop it...." It surprised me when he groaned into my ear.
I looked up at him with perplexed eyes.
"Whatever that you're doing to me. Stop it. It's driving me insane now." My mouth fell open.

His hands moved down my sides to grab my waist pressing me tightly against him.
I gasped realising quite late what we were doing when we fell onto the soft couch and my hands unbuttoned his dress shirt. I stopped. I didn't want to. Honestly. But I just did.
"We can't......I-I can't....." I hated myself for stuttering like that.

What surprised me even more was that he instantly stopped and stood up buttoning up his shirt again. I watched gaping as his sculptured chest slowly went out of my sight, the fabric of his shirt covered it smugly.

He grabbed my hand and I stood up as he wrapped an arm around my waist.
"Let's go home now okay?"
I just nodded not being able to for once find my voice for a response.

He led me to the elevator, we reached the first floor, we walked through the parking lot. But all this while, I was as if in an adamant state. I heard nothing, saw nothing but him. All too aware of his hands on my back.

I knew I was losing control. What happened just now was a proof to my desires clawing at me. What was it that I felt for him?

Cameron's POV:-

She told me to stop. And I did. Had she been any other woman, I would've had my way with her but it was her.
I simply had no control over the desire that burned my insides every time seeing her flawless creamy skin and it was her and not my self control which had made me stop because I couldn't and wouldn't do this to her. She was changing me in ways that terrified me. Would I lose my hard cover if I let her in? She was becoming my strength and my weakness too and that was what made me think of what could happen if I fell for her.

Walking her to the parking lot, I saw the lost look on her gorgeous face. I opened the passenger side of the door for her.
Just then my eyes caught someone watching us from a distance. Corinne looked at me in confusion and stood there watching me carefully. But I was straining my vision to see the face of the dark shadow.
"Wh-" she began and then she screamed.

""""""""""

Sorry dears. Short chapter I know but it's past midnight and I'm so tired. Please read, vote and comment.

Xoxo:

"""""""""