Energy-bot..Zelo one shot

Energy-bot

"____? Wake up _____"

You stirred from your sleep with your eyelids still heavy.

"Uhh..? "

"____? You woke up? It's Oppa"

"Oppa? Who?"

Your eyelids was still closed. School work has been a toll on you especially with the approaching exams. Exams naturally meant less sleep, more mugging and eventual falling asleep while doing your work.
He laughed, it is a too familiar laugh.

Your eyelids sprang open, "Zelo Oppa?"

"ㅋㅋ, 네"

"Oppa, what are you doing in my room? "

"Oppa knows you've been tired from studying so I popped over to give you energy! "
*Zelo aegyo (please let your imagination go wild)*

"Hahhahas, Oppa, Is okay, you must be tired from practice too, especially while preparing for your Japanese Comeback... "

"Oppa is okay, as long as my ____ is okay! You've been so weak from studying. Lack of so much sleep"
Zelo pouted while patting your head.

"Oppa shall give you energy today! Oppa shall dance for you, please anticipate"

Zelo started dancing to all the songs you're too familar too, as he hummed along with you as you cheered excitedly for them.

Then Zelo stopped to look into your eyes, as he sang "Dancing in the Rain" in an acoustic/acapella version.

His eyes never left you. But your room was filled with his beautiful voice.

He was never confident from singing, but the act that he sang for you meant so much.

You instantly forgot the pressure and stress from exams that haunted you for weeks.

You too, can't take your eyes off him. How can such a perfect man with be so good at relieving your stress?
You feel so grateful to have him by your side.

It ended and you pout.
"Oppa! More More!"

"No! If I continue you cannot study anymore."

"Oppa, one more, one more I'll study"*trying to do aegyo*

He smiled as he patted your head,

"I'll be yours to be entertained. I'll stay here as long as you finish your studies. "

The ends of your lips pulled into a wide grin.

"Oppa..."

You pretended that he was the radio and pressed the buttons.
"Oppa Gangnam Style! "

Your Zelo immediately sprang into action as he danced adding a few of his funky moves making it even more classic, not forgetting his constant killer smile and winks that melts you instantly.

With such an energy booster, how can you ever study? But, with him, studying didn't seemed so tough anymore.

He stayed through the night entertaining you as you crammed all those facts into your brain.

*Yawns*

You were finally done. You turned around to find your Zelo sitting on your bed with his head constantly rocking back and forth.

You slowly brought the blankets to cover him up as you crept to bed while interlacing your fingers with his.

"Thank you Oppa," you whispered as you drifted into dreamland dreaming of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copied from Tumblr account called: littlecloudsof-fantasy