CHAPTER 9

WARNING : DO NOT COPY MY STORY ANYWHERE ELSE AS I KNOW HOW TO FIND YOU.

CHAPTER 9

MANU FASHION HOUSE

Nandini: But Sir I am here for the job!

Manik: WHAT! Do I look like an idiot to you that I will give you job that to in my Manu Fashion House.

Nandini: But I have a joining letter with me.

Manik: What! Show me!

Nandini give him the letter and he checks the letter and again got shock.

Manik: This letter is for Nandini Murthy and you are Nandu right.

Nandini: I am Nandini Murthy and my friends call me Nandu.

With that Manik started to laugh and that irritate Nandini.

Nandini: What so funny with my name.

Manik: No not your name. I am laughing at myself.

Nandini gives confusing look.

Manik: You know what I should have guessed it when I saw you in the middle of the road that only you can give such picture for the resume and too for job application.

Nandini: That photo! Actually I have written the reason over there right.

Manik: So seriously you think that you are so beautiful that by seeing your face people give job so you need to hide your face.

This comment makes Nandini angry.

Nandini:Yes! Do you have any problem with that?

Manik: The problem is your point is wrong and in Manu Fashion House people get job only for talent.

Nandini get happy with that and she quickly sits on the chair and says...

Nandini: So that mean I am still on this job right after so many things happen between us last week.

Manik: Who ask you to sit?

Nandini quickly stand up...

Nandini: I am sorry Sir.

Manik likes Nandini obeying his order so he continues...

Manik: Actually even I know manner so you can have a sit.

Nandini again sit back...

Nandini: Thank you Sir! About the job?

Manik: As I said earlier Manu Fashion House only gives job opportunity to those who have talented.

Nandini: Yes sir I know in fact you should have gone through my resume and that why you hire me right?

Manik: Well that time, I even don't know your face.

Nandini: Now you know my face right Sir!

Manik: See I don't know whether you are talented or not but only thing I know about you is you are Miss Problem Creator and I don't like any problem in my fashion house.

Nandini: Sir I can even show you all my design and from there you can see my talent.

With that Nandini was about to give her sketch book to him but Manik stop it.

Manik: Okay Miss Murthy I have a deal for you.

Nandini: What deal Sir?

Manik: See I have hired you for the job based on your resume and Manik Malohtra is not cruel to change the decision for his personal issue in fact I don't mixed personal and professional so you are now the new junior fashion designer of Manu Fashion House.