CHAPTER 28

Chapter 28

MANIK'S CABIN

Manik: So Soha I hope your doubt is cleared now as Nandini is my girlfriend...

Nandini get shocks of her life with Manik's sudden declare that she is his girlfriend...

Soha too get shock with Manik's sudden declare...

Soha: I don't believe this...I mean how could be Nandini is your girlfriend...I know you are doing this drama to irritate me right! Nanz...Manik is doing drama right?

Nandini couldn't here Soha's voice as she was staring at Manik speechlessly...

Manik: What the hell...why would I do drama...You know what I have other way to make you believe that Nandini is my girlfriend too...

Then Manik takes Nandini's left hand and kiss it in front of Soha...

Once again leaving Nandini and Soha in shock state...

Manik: Yes I love her more than my own life...

Manik said looking into Nandini's eyes and all Nandini could speak up was...

Nandini: Manik!

Then Manik moves his face closer to Nandini and Nandini closes her eyes in nervous...Manik kiss her on her cheek...

Soha: Oh just stop it Manik... Enough! (She throws the bouquet on the floor in anger...)

Manan comes back to senses as Soha shouted in irritation...

Manik: So now you believe me that Nandini is my girlfriend!

Soha: Fine! Let me see how many days she will be your girlfriend!

Then Soha leaves his cabin! Nandini just looking at Manik confusingly...Thinking what is happening and Manik notice it...

Manik: What! Why only you have the rights to kiss me on the cheek is it!

Nandini: No! I mean what is happening between you and Soha!

Manik: What kind of question is this? I just told Soha that you are my girlfriend...So definitely nothing could be between me and that Soha right!

Nandini: NO! I mean why you told Soha that I am your girlfriend and she is gets angry with it?

Manik: Why I can't call you my girlfriend is it? I mean you are my shining star so you won't help me to get rid of that Soha...

Nandini: of course I will Manik...

Manik: Actually that Soha is after my money since college days and finally today you safe me from her too!

Nandini: Soha's mentality is so low Manik and now I get it that you don't believe in love because of these type of people right?

Manik: Yes due to these type of people...but first you tell me are you planning to get down or not!

Then only Nandini realise she is still in Manik's lap and Manik is still holding her tight at her waist...

Nandini: Of course I want to get down but someone is holding me so tightly that I was not able to get down!

Then only Manik realise he is holding her tightly at her waist...So Manik loosen his grip and Nandini stands up and adjust her blouse...Manik realised the headache had increased so he place his hand on his forehead...

Nandini sees Manik after adjusting her blouse and she gets worry looking at him placing his hand on his head...

Nandini: Manik what happen? Are you fine?