Love, Aria

"Long-distance relationships are often met with rolling of the eyes and the sympathetic "Hope it works out!" response. Yet after seeing her older brother Connor make it work with his long-time girlfriend, Aria Hall thought that she too could make it.

Brenden Sarth didn't understand what Aria did. He didn't know how to make it work. And he screwed it up. For both of them. Now, he'll do everything he can to win Aria back, but he might not be enough. And when you live 3,000 miles apart, it's hard to force someone to talk to you.

Written completely in text messages, social media posts, and letters between two ex-lovers, "Love, Aria" takes the dynamic of a long-distance relationship from "Dear Sydney" and brings it to a new level of depth and intrigue. Using screenshots and emotional letters, this story, set two years after the end of "Dear Sydney", spins a tale of heartbreak, denial, and ultimately, love."

Hey guys!

Welcome to Love, Aria! This book is a spin-off of my book Dear Sydney and uses multimedia platforms to tell the story! I ask that you refrain from excessive cursing in the comments, but feel free to leave any other kind of comment--whether it's praise or constructive criticism, I love it all! As long as it's not blatant hate--I see that as pointless and it's not nice to put others down. So please don't put each other down in the comments either! But if you see a spelling mistake or you think a character should have said something different--let me know! I'm always looking for ways to improve my books and my writing!

Love, Aria can be read as a stand-alone book, so all new readers, don't feel like you need to have read Dear Sydney! (I mean, you can if you want, I won't stop you.)

Please do not copy this book. Due to the nature of the book and the fact that I provide the websites to how I make the screenshots, it is very easy to copy the book, and I had someone copy Dear Sydney word for word, changing the character's name and passing it off as their own. I was able to alert Wattpad and they took it down that same day, but I just ask that you don't do that! I'm very proud of my ideas and I don't have a ton of good ones, so the ones I do have I like to take credit for. :)

So, to all my new readers, welcome to the world of Aria Hall and Brenden Sarth! And to my Dear Sydney readers, welcome back!

Regular updates will begin on September 4th and will occur every Sunday and Wednesday unless otherwise announced! Two more chapters will be uploaded previously to that, detailing FAQ's and the characters/cast!

Just some shameless self-promotion (can also be found at the bottom):

Instagram: @kath.mcc
Twitter: @katherinetveitt
Ask.fm: katherinepowell

All covers can be sent to katherinepowellbooks@gmail.com!

I also don't get notifications sent to my email about comments/messages/follows/etc., so if you want me to see something, post on my message board about it! It's the quickest way I'll see it, because I check PM's every so often but not as frequently!

I love you guys!

-Katherine