11

Today was the day we were going to be filming the love and hate comments video, featuring my brother because, why not? plus, there has to be some comments on my brother too.

We were all settled in Nathaniel's living room, the camera stood in front of us, and the laptop was opened, with a bunch of tabs with comments for different videos.

"Everyone ready?" Nathan asked. My brother and I exchanged looks and nodded. Nathan turned on the camera and flopped down on the couch.

"Hello all you people out there. I am here today with the Collins siblings. My girlfriend Blair, and her brother Blake." Nathan put his arm around me and kissed my cheek, making sparks go through my body.

"Guys, I'm still here. You're making me feel lonely. I need somebody to love." Blake pouted.

"Aww, don't worry big bro. You'll find that one special girl." I patted his shoulder making him chuckle.

"Well anyways, we are here to read hate and love comments. They will be about me, Blair, or maybe even Blake over here." Nathan pointed to each one of us. "We will do hate comments first and end with love comments."

"So the first comment is from the latest video of us meeting my brother at the airport. This one says: 'Why cry so much over a sibling damit. He is not dead or anything. Ughh. Your so annoying.'" I couldn't help but laugh. "And you don't know grammar. Y-O-U-apostrophe R-E. YOU'RE. And I haven't seen my brother in months. I have a right to cry."

"Next is, on the egg challenge video, 'Gosh grow some muscle boy. And stop trying so hard to show off your collarbone. And seriously? Love is for the fucking weak you prick. I hope the girl rejects you and you get eaten by a bunch of armadillos." Three three of us were laughing by the end. "Armadillos don't eat meat. My collar bone is prominent like this on its own and seems like your wish hasn't been heard. On and grow some muscle?" Nathan pulled up his shirt so it was just below his chest, exposing his six pack. "

Boy, have you seen this? You have to be either a body builder, or a teenager who hasn't accomplished even a four pack

Boy, have you seen this? You have to be either a body builder, or a teenager who hasn't accomplished even a four pack."

"Buurn!" Blake said. "But seriously dude, I did not need to see that." He pointed to his still raised shirt.

"Aww what are you? Jealous?" Nathan teased?

"What? I'm not jealous. Actually, all you girls and maybe gay guys out there, how about you decide who has a better body. The loser has to sit in a tub full of ice. Deal?" He extended his hand to Nathan.

"Deal!" And with that both of their shirts came off. Blake had his entire stomach tattooed up, his entire chest, neck and arms. And my brother was built too. But Nathan was the one with the abs.

 But Nathan was the one with the abs

"Okay. Can we carry on now? I really don't want to see my brother shirtless. But Nathan I don't mind." My eyes roamed his torso, taking in his features.

"Yeah good idea." Blake said, and slipped his shirt back on.

We went on reading the hate comments.

"And look, another one about me." I said. "Ooh. There is a whole bunch of replies to it. I'll read it." I clicked on the comment and started reading it along with the replies. "'Dear Blair or whatever your name is, to tell you the truth, you are an ugly piece of shit.' Ooh, that is a strong statement. Some of the replies were, 'yeah, how can Nathaniel even like her like, have you seen those scars. Eew.', 'I am a guy and I am completely repulsed by that one scar on her face like, what did you do? fight a fucking bird or something?', 'how clumsy are you supposed to be to get those scars? go jump off a cliff or something, and spare us the pleasure of seeing your ugly ass face.'" I was completely infuriated right now. I was fed up and then I exploded. "You know what? Yes, my scars might now be the prettiest but I got them by protecting all of you sorry, ungrateful asses out there!" I roared.

"Blair, what are you talking about?" Nathan asked, just as Blake shook his head at me.

"I am talking about me, serving the fucking military since the age of six-fucking-teen. Not legal, I know, but I am a persuasive person. But anyways, I was in the freaking military, watching people die and get blown up by mines. I was held freaking hostage for a week and got the scars from a guy who used a knife on me. The one on my face was from him telling me to shut up so he sliced my face. The other times they held the fucking knife to my throat until I bled, just to get something out of me. I was there for a week until I was rescued, all the while you were watching Netflix and chilling on the beach. And there you are, not even knowing where the damn scars came from, judging me about it. Fuck you all." I flipped the camera the bird. "And before you ask, yes I am okay and lets just move on with the comments."

And we did. There were a lot of nice comments, but I couldn't get out of my mind the thought that Nathaniel and I will have to talk after this, and I doubt he would like to stay with me.