Bonus #3

Blair's POV

This trend has been going around for a while now, and I decided to contribute to it, especially because I have been getting a lot of requests to do it on Instagram in private messages. So I thought, why the hell not?

Three cameras were expertly hidden around the house, and Nathaniel was at work, and was going to be home in an hour giving me time to prepare.

I took one of the cameras I was going to hide, and turned it towards myself, turning it on.

"Hey guys, so Nathaniel is at work now, and a lot of you have been requesting this so I decided to do it. A lot of people have been pranking each other by playing dead, and so I decided to join in on the chain. For a week now I have been telling Nate that I have been receiving weird phone calls that I couldn't track, and felt like somebody was following me. That is of course fake, but will work to convince his perfectly. I have some clay here, and some fame blood, as well as a big knife. I will turn this into a crime scene. Our dog, I will lock in another room, just like a killer would, and leave the door unlocked, as well as the back window opened. Because it is cold now and I get cold very easily, he knows that I wouldn't open the window in January. I will also use Nathaniel's shoes to make footprints leading up to the doorstep, and out the window. So, let's get this thing started shall we?" I said, and started filming myself applying the clay and fake blood on my neck so it looks like it has been cut open.

"So I have also decided to draw a few bruises on myself and put some of the fake blood under my nails to look like I was struggling

"So I have also decided to draw a few bruises on myself and put some of the fake blood under my nails to look like I was struggling."
I used blue and green eyeshadow to make a few bruises around my eye, on my cheek, wrist, and on my neck. I bloodied up the knife and slid it on the floor so it leaves a bloody trail leading away from my body.
I hid the camera and Kaye's down on the floor, preparing to hold my breath for a minute, and keeping my eyes open when Nathan comes home, which should be in a few minutes.
After laying on the floor for about five minutes, I heard his car pull up.

Nathaniel's POV

I pulled up to the house and immediately noticed footprints in the snow. I know they are not from Blair because her foot in much smaller.
I walk up to the door and notice that it was unlocked, which is strange because we always keep the door closed, even when both of us are home. I also heard our dogs obnoxious barking, but it seemed further away.
"Blair?!" I yelled through the house, but got no response.
The house, also, felt freezing when I walked in, which also set off alarms in my head because Blair always kept the windows close in the winter since she got cold in an instant. Something was definitely not right here.
Walking into the living room, all of my nightmares came true.
Blood was everywhere, and Blair, in my lovely Blair was laying in the middle of the living room, blood seeping out of the wound on her neck. She was covered in bruises. Her eyes were open and she wasn't breathing. I did not see her chest rise or fall.
Tears filled my eyes almost immediately, and I dropped everything that I held in my hands.

"Blair!" I yelled, falling next to her lifeless body. "No, no, no! I should have believed you when you said those things about not being able to track a phone number, or somebody watching you. Oh Blair I am so so sorry. We'll catch him I promise. I'll have your whole team on that fuckers case." I cried. Cradling her body that was freezing cold, close to me.

"Oh my god I feel horrible now." Blair's voice said, and then I felt her small soft hand in my hair. "This was a prank babe. I'm sorry." She spoke softly.

"You bitch Blair. I thought you died!" I said hugging her closer. "That was not nice." I mumbled.

"I know. But say hi to the camera right in front of you." She said, and only now did I notice the little red ought that was in front of me."

"I'm just so glad you're not actually dead Blair. I don't know what I would do if you were." I said, and then laughed. "This was so fucking brilliant and though through. This is probably he best one out there." I said.

"It took me a whole week to prepare for it." She said. "So this was the prank, and as you can see Nathan didn't run off to another girl screaming hallelujah once he saw I was dead and out of the picture. See you guys next week, and hopefully this one doesn't decide to get me back." Blair than got up and turned off one camera, and then two more.

"Now, what did you say about getting you back? You know I will. Big time." I grinned, something already forming in my head. "And how about we let Blaze out now?"