friendenemy

Chris was hanging out his best friend Jamal house. Unfortunately Michael was there also. Michael and Chris never got along. But Chris had to get along with Michael for Jamal sake.

Chris was going to leave when he heard if familiar voice. He looked over is so cookie coming through the door.

 He looked over is so cookie coming through the door

Chris said "it's good to see you again."
Chris had visit cookie when he could if he wasn't working.
Cookie hugs Chris and said "it's good to see you again."
Jamal said "what are you doing here,me or Chris could have pick you up?"
Chris agreed.
Cookie said "they let me out early, good behavior."
Michael introduce himself, and cookie knew that Jamal and Michael are dating.
Cookie always told Chris that she always thought they would make a cute couple but her son is too blind to see it.
Jamal said "what are you wearing?"
Cookie said "what I got lock up in."
Chris said "well, we are going to have to change that, we are going to my shop and getting you some new clothes and everything."
Cookie said "that's why I like you."
Chris stuck his tounge out at Jamal and said "I told you she liked me better."
Jamal said "but I'm family."
Chris said "blood is thick then water."
Cookie said "boys, i love you both."
Jamal said "what are you going to do now?"
Cookie said "Im here to take back what's mine."