The Outspoken King

The next day Chris was leaving work when he got a call from cookie telling him to meet her outside they are going to Jamal because they is work to be done.
Chris walks outside and got into the car and said "why are we going to Jamal again?"
He also meet cookie new assistance porsha, she is really cool.
Cookie said "lucious think he going all Hakeem perform and not Jamal, oh lucious have another thing coming.*
Chris look down and and said "I really don't want to go in the there."
Cookie look over then back at the road and said "you like my son."
Chris said "yes, but don't tell Jamal."
Cookie said "I know Jamal likes you."
Chris said "he's dating Michael."
Cookie said "Michael can't handle this business, you on the other hand, can."
Chris said "true, but I'm not going in there."
Cookie said "that's fine, I'm going in there cause that's what I do."
Chris laughed and said "only you cookie, only you."
They arrived to Jamal loft and cookie went inside. Chris and porsha waited outside.

The following day at empire, it has been crazy. There has been bad news for Lucious. One of his top performers, Kid Four Four, was shouted out as the inspiration for a mall shooting, not a good look for a company trying to go public. They even ask him to perform with Hakeem but he turn it down.

Soon cookie arrived and said Jamal and Hakeem should perform together. But lucious said he was not having that.

Later on that day Jamal calls Chris over because he really needed a friend over

Chris ams Jamal sat down and watched the press conference.
Jamal was trying not to cry.
Chris said "if your father wants to cut you of financially, so what, you shouldn't let him walk all over."
Jamal said "I know, what am I going to do?"
Jamal looked at Chris in the eyes.
Chris looks in Jamal eyes.
Chris said "perform with Hakeem, tomorrow and show your dad the real you."
Jamal and Chris looked deep into each other eyes and before you know it. They kiss.

The next night was the performance, after Hakeem did something crazy and it went viral.that it involved the president. Lucious had to clean up Hakeem mess.
Chris agree to come to the show. But him and jamal haven't talked about the kiss they shared the night before.

 But him and jamal haven't talked about the kiss they shared the night before

Chris went over to lucious and anika and spoke to the both of them.
Lucious said "I'm glad your here, you like the place?"
Chris said "it's very nice."
Anika said "would you like a drink?"
Chris said "no, what water is fine for me, you guys know I don't drink."
Something bad happen to Chris when he was younger, so he doesn't drink alcohol.

The lights got dim and the performance was starting

As they were performing, lucious looked and saw Jamal.
Lucious said "Chris, did you Jamal was going to perform?"
Chris said "no sir."

Meanwhile cookie was in a car with a women and cookie said "your going to get me killed."