False Imposition

At empire Hakeem was sitting in lucious office. Lucious wanted his son to be on the studio more. Cookie came in talking about her small closet space.

Anika was laughing cause she was thinking it was funny.
Cookie said "where is your office boo boo kitty, as a matter of fact, give me her office."
Lucious said "I'll try to give you a better office, but right now I'm busy."
Hakeem wasnt paying attention to his mother.
All of a sudden his mother took off his head phones.

Then she left. She soon meet up with tiannia, becaise tiannia wanted cookie to mange her. Because she felt like anika wasn't doing her job.

Jamal and Michael was living in a bad part of town. Ever since lucious cut off Jamal. Jamal was trying to work on music but his heart wasn't in it. Jamal said he was going to take a breather, when he drove, he ended up at Chris house.

 Jamal said he was going to take a breather, when he drove, he ended up at Chris house

Jamal didn't know why he ended up there here, but he did. It was early that afternoon and saw Chris car in the drive way.
Jamal went and knock on the door.
Chris answered and was surprise to Jamal here.

Chris said "what are you doing here, usually you call, is something wrong

Chris said "what are you doing here, usually you call, is something wrong."
Jamal  said "nothing is wrong, I just had to get out of the house."
Chris welcome him I'm the house.
Jamal said "so what have you been up to."
Chris said "I went out on date."
Jamal was a little jealous.
Jamal said "how did the date go?"
Chris sat down next to jamal and said "boring as hell, coming to find out we didn't we didn't have anything in common plus he was being a jerk."
Jamal felt relive.
Chris noticed and said "I think your jealous, but was happy when I told the guy was a jerk."
Jamal rolled his eyes.
Chris said "you came here for another reason, so whats up."
Jamal needed a place to think for his music.
Chris helped him relax by giving him a back massage to help him relax. Soon Jamal was getting relax and calm.
Chris said "just clear your mind, soon everything will come to you."
Jamal was fully relax. Then everything went left. Jamal and Chris was in a full make out session on the couch.
Oh wow. Didn't see that coming.

The next day after a shooting went down where titan was at. Cookie   pays a visit to Titan’s mother, a devout Muslim. After they talk about the challenges of motherhood and sacrifice, Cookie learns that Titan was raised in the faith and the man he shot destroyed an important community center.

 After they talk about the challenges of motherhood and sacrifice, Cookie learns that Titan was raised in the faith and the man he shot destroyed an important community center

The following day, hakeem went to see Jamal at his run down apartment. Hakeem told Jamal he should write a song about this.
Jamal ended up driving around again, then he needed up back at Chris house.
Chris answer the door, and jamal kiss him.
Chris gave him, but stop and said " wait, we can't do this, your dating, I know I hate Michael but damn."
Jamal said "I know, I can't help it, I feel like your the only person who gets me and understand me."
The look into each other eyes.
They kissed again and started making out.
Chris said "if we do this, we can't tell anyone, this is moving way to fast."
Jamal agreed and said that they will take it slow.
They just made out on the couch on the whole night.