Chapter 27- -Epilogue

"Mom! Save me!" Noah runs towards me with Damon crawling behind him.

He lifts his arms up and I smile bending down slowly, and picking him up.

"Hey. Ella.." Damon stands up and takes Noah away from me.

"I'm 8 months pregnant Damon, not old" I say crossing my arms over my stomach.

"Near your due date. We have to be in hospital in a week Ella" he says as Noah plays with his tie.

I nod and sit back down on the sofa.

It's been 8 months and 2 weeks since Noah lived with us.

Damon and I have full custody on him, and Violet got 17 years in prison.

Noah has been great, other than making me run after him. 

He thinks I've ate a football, that's why I'm fat.
Now I can't tell a three years old kid, that a baby is growing in my stomach right?

My mom didn't tell me until I got my periods, and I was 14. I obviously knew what pregnancy was from school.

She gave me the talk, and told me about everything. Except making love. She said that's something I'm too young for.

Thinking back about it now, I think I should tell my kids when they're 14. Yep. That's when we should give them the talk.

"Ella I'm going to go and put Noah upstairs to sleep okay?" I nod as Damon kisses my forehead.

Noah kisses my forehead as well, and they walk out of the room.

Noah went a couple of times to see Violet, but then he stopped. Damon said that when he was there once, Violet slapped him. He never went after that.

Evan? Well Evan is in prison as well. He's got 12 years for attempt murder and kidnapping. I thought he must have died, but the police took him to the hospital,and then put him in prison.

Helen. She wrote to us once, saying she apologises for everything, and she won't come to us again.

Kristen and Austin. Well they are engaged. It was sweet when Austin just bought her a chocolate cake with 'Will You Marry Me?' written on top.

And my sister and Jordan. That worked out too. They're both together and Jordan is planning to propose.

And Hannah. Well hannah isn't going to change. She still gives Damon those creepy eye looks. Damon put a restriction order on her and fired her.

Everything has fallen into place.

I get up and walk towards the stairs slowly.

Being pregnant does not really give you any pros. Okay fine, yes getting special  treatment from Damon and seeing Noah bring me an apple every day at 2 o'clock, is worth it.

But the cons? Don't get me started.
My feet hurt. I'm fat. My breasts are huge and sloppy. My clothes don't fit anymore. And then the weird cravings I get at night.

I would just wake up at night, and I would want an ice cream or a sandwich.

And then the mood swings? God. I don't want to talk about that.

My foot slips on the step and I fall backwards.

"Ella!" Damon shouts running down, as my stomach hits the steps and I scream, as I fall to the floor.

"Noah! Come here quickly! Get your mom's bag from my room!" Damon shouts as I see Noah running towards our room.

"Mommy! I coming!" He shouts as Damon picks me up.