Chapter 2

Exams were something I always hated with passion and when they were finished I felt the greatest relief. Since it was my final year and I was really nervous about exams but hopefully they went well.

I still had a day before I was going to get home. Home was something I really missed even if I talked with my family almost everyday.

I was tired watching television in my dorm all days so I thought about going out. I stood up from the couch and turned the television off. I checked the time it was 8 pm, I really didn't care if I would get cold or it was late night of winter I just needed to go out.

So I took my coat and boots. Once i was done with them i walked out of my dorm and went to the street. It was really dark out even the street lights were dim I kept walking and thinking what it would've been like going home and spending time with my family .

I was deep in thought that I didn't know where I was going. Once I stopped and looked around I didn't know where I was and it was really dark . My heart started to pound against my chest.

Crap I thought. What type of person strays from there path like this. Of course my luck runs thin.

"Boooom". I was really panicked and when I heard the gunshot I thought I was going to die." Boom". Another gunshot. I felt tears burning in my eyes.

If you stand still than you will probably die do something. My subconscious told me than I thought it will be good if I walk. I might find someone to help me get out of here.

I nodded at myself and started walking straight in front of me.

Suddenly I saw some light coming from a curve of the street when I reached the place where the light was coming from I saw some men. It wouldn't be bad if I asked them where I was.

I finally felt the urge to speak and I did "Excuse me ".

I said but it came put more like a whisper. After hearing my voice they all turned towards me. There were three men standing there all of them were heavily built.

" Can you please tell me where I am I think Igot lost." Then I remembered the gunshots I thought telling them will help me . " And there were two gunshots. I think you should call the police"

None of them said a word i got curious and confused then one of them came forward to me and said " Now why would we help you or call the police huh?".

I knitted my eyebrows and looked behind him and then I saw it there was a dead man lying on the ground he had been shot in the head two times.

My eyes went wide and my breath stopped I couldn't move I know what killers do when someone watch them kill. They kill them too. I gulped and looked at the man in front of me.

Without second thought I started to run as fast as I could. After a few seconds I heard footsteps coming towards me I didn't know where I was going but I kept running then the footsteps stopped. Maybe I am safe, I thought. I turned around to see what is going on but there was no one behind me I thought I was finally free or they got tired I sighed a sigh of relief.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab my arm and turned me around I got crushed into that body.
"Oomph!".

When I looked up the only thing I could clearly see were blue eyes they were so beautiful. They were deeper than the sea. I felt electricity shot down in my body as I felt getting lost in the eyes but the bad thing was that they were filled with anger.

"Please dont kill me." I whispered out hopefully thinking that the man might let me go.

Then he put the gun on the left side of my head. OMG he was going to shoot me. Nobody will know where Iam or where did I go god please forgive me I am coming to meet you. Tears filled my eyes.

Then "Thud". He shot me. The pain in my head made me dizzy. The last thing I remembered was that I fell to the ground and those most beautiful blue eyes then everything went dark.