Chapter 30

Last night i couldn't sleep easily. I was so scared i don't want to loose him not him.

I have been sitting for an hour or two. My mind wouldn't go off of Dave. I didn't told Violet about anything.

"Rose? Do you need to tell me anything?" I heard Violet and turned around she was standing with a face of worry but determination.

I nodded. This is the effect of Dave McAuther. He leaves me speechless. I told Violet about everything. All the details. I couldn't hold my tears anymore so i let them flow.

"Did you saw anything?" She asked me deep in thoughts. Violet was a strong girl. She didn't cry nor looked sad.

"No, i only saw a glimpse of fire and heard gunshots." I said wiping away all the tears from my face.

"He said he will be back on Wednesday." She asked me.

"Yeah he said he will be back  on Wednesday." I said. She came towards me and placed hare hands on my shoulders as if she was calming me.

"Rose its not Wednesday yet its Tuesday. Don't worry." She told me in a calm voice. She was right i shouldn't think too much.

"Yeah you are right." I told her and smiled just to assure her even though i wasn't assure.

"Well i am making pasta and you can't eat unless you help me cook." She said sassily. I laughed and she did too.

"OK fine I'll help you." I told her and we began to make our way towards the kitchen.

"Rose!" Violet said turning around and i stopped walking." Thank you." She thanked me for what.

"What for?" I asked her. Being curious is one of my regular thing now i guess this is how it goes in McAuther house.

"For everything, for caring and loving my brother." She said and it made me blush." Oh my God Rose you are blushing it means that you are totally in love with him." She cheered. I guess its true.

I am in love with Mr Blue Eyes.

_________💕🌌🌌💕_____________

I was laying on the couch thinking about him. Violet was also on the couch but she was watching television.

After we made and ate pasta I did the dishes. Something to get my mind off him. But i never felt so relaxing thinking about anything except him.

As i was in thoughts the door bell rung and i got up and quickly ran towards the door i opened it quickly. There was someone at the door i never ever quite thought about being here.

There stood in front of me. The only person i had when i moved to NewYork.

Taylor......