Chapter 37:

-Eleanor's Pov-

"I've fucked up big time," Zayn said into his hands. His fingers running through his hair brushing it to the side and back again.

"Zayn, mate you didn't fuck up at all," Louis assured Zayn patting him on the back.

"Louis right Zayn, neither you or Chloe have done nothing wrong here." I announced.

Zayn's head rose and looked at me. His brown eyes focused on me for a few seconds before turning his gaze away again. I sighed loudly, Niall chuckling at my little act as I excited to the room. I walked down the narrow corridor and knocked on Chloe's door.

"Who is it?" A small voice echoed through the door.

"It's me Eleanor hun" Rustling could be heard before the door swung opened revealing Chloe dressed in her pyjamas.

"You haven't got dressed yet Chlobear?" I asked laughing at her attire. She cracked a smile smacking me playfully allowing me into her room. The door made a slight 'bang' as it closed banging against the door frame made out of wood.

"No, I'm not going any where am I?" she asked sassily. I laughed and took her wrist dragging her out of her room.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To go eat breakfast, stupid." A small smirk plastered on my lips.

The eruption of laughter became louder as we approached the kitchen where the boys were still sitting. "Hey boys, look who I dragged out of her room."

The boys attention locked onto Chloe after I stepped into the room. Chloe glared at me but then started laughing. Her giggles were contagious because soon everyone was laughing.

"Here you go," I plopped down a bowl of her favourite cereal down at the table where she was sitting next to Zayn. She nodded her head at me and begun to stick in to her cereal.

"Slow down or you will choke on those Kellogg's chocolate cornflakes" I warned mocking the speed of her eating habits. She waved her hand at me and continued to stuff down the food.

"Look Chloe, I'm sorry for the other day, I spanked with anger and I shouldn't of I'm really sorry. Please forgive me?" Zayn asked Chloe.

-Chloe's Pov-

"Look Chloe, I'm sorry for the other day, I spanked with anger and I shouldn't of I'm really sorry. Please forgive me?" Zayn asked me.

I stopped eating for a  moment leaving some un swallowed food in my mouth. I though about what I should do. I glanced at Eleanor and she nodded her head at me slightly.

He spanked you out of anger

But, he is my brother...

Yet he hurt you, he embarrassed you in front of the boys.

I deserved it

So.....

He did what was right.

No he didn't, he did what wasn't acceptable.

I'm going to forgive him

Not if I have anything to say about it.

But you don't?

Yes I do I'm you.

No your my conscious being a twat.