Epilogue

(Y/N) looked at herself in the mirror and smiled widely at how the beautiful white dress complimented her figure. "Are you ready, (Y/N)?" Scarlet asked, adding the finishing touches to her hair. (Y/N) took a deep breath, her stomach turned and for a moment she thinks she isn't ready but (Y/N) looked at Scarlet and nodded. "Wonderful, I'm so proud of you." Scarlet smiled, wiping away a few stray tears. "Don't cry, where's Jack?" (Y/N) asked, placing a hand on Scarlet's cheek. "He's with Mark, I can go get him if you want." Scarlet replied, trying to keep her composure. "Yes please, hurry back, we only have a few minutes."

(Y/N) watched as Scarlet left and turned back to the mirror. She smiled once more and stared deeply into her eyes, trying to grasped the fact that she was about to get married with her Mark, her long time best friend and the love of her life. She remembered the day he had proposed to her.

***

It was lovely winter evening and Christmas was right around the corner. (Y/N) and Mark, who had been dating for several years at the time, held hands as they walked out of a coffee shop. Mark decided he wanted to go see the tree the community always helped put up, the lights were scheduled to be lit up that night. So they went, they admired the tree and talked for what seemed like forever, waiting for the lights to go on.

"So honey, what would you like for Christmas?" (Y/N) asked, not taking her eyes off the tree. Mark chuckled softly, causing (Y/N) to look at him. "What would you like for Christmas?" Mark asked, not bothering to answer the question himself. "I don't know..." (Y/N) muttered. "Well, I want one thing for Christmas." Mark smiled. "Well? What is it?" She asked, her full attention on him. "I want, the love of my life to agree to be my wife." Before (Y/N) could react, Mark got down on one knee and watched as his lover covered her mouth in shock. "Will you marry me, (Y/N)?" And just as those words left him mouth, a few lights lit up. (Y/N) looked at them and found they had been lit in a weird way to spell out the words "Say Yes". (Y/N) felt tears in her eyes as she looked at Mark and nodded, not trusting her voice to keep from breaking. Mark smiled widely and slipped the ring onto her finger before kissing her passionately.

(Y/N) later found out Mark had hired people to take their pictures as it was happening. It was her Christmas present from Mark.

***

(Y/N) chuckled at the thought and wiped away a few tears, carefully as to not ruin her makeup. The door quickly opened and closed, Jack standing there, holding it shut. "I JUST WANNA SEE!" Mark's voice said behind the door. "NO, THAT'S BAD LUCK!" Jack yelled, laughing. "JACK IS RIGHT MARK! NO PEEKING!" Scarlet giggled behind the door. "FINE!" Mark sighed loudly. The door opened once more and in came Scarlet, holding a bouquet in her hands.

Jack looked at (Y/N) and smiled widely. "You look so beautiful." He complimented, fixing his tie. "Thank you, Jack, you're looking beautiful as well." She joked. "I think we all look beautiful." Scarlet joined in, pecking Jack on the lips. "So are you ready, future Mrs. Fischbach?" Jack asked, playing with the bouquet in Scarlet's hands. "I'm a bit nervous but I'll be fine." (Y/N) confessed. "Alright but if you manage to leave the wedding, there is a getaway car." Scarlet joked, earning a playful slap on the shoulder from (Y/N). "No getaway cars!" She protested. "Alright, alright. Just saying." Scarlet replied.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "I'm not going to peek; I just want (Y/N) to come to the door." Mark requested. (Y/N) walked over and smiled at the door, her lover was just on the other side and the thought made her happy. "I love you, okay. I want you to know that I will love you every single day. It's impossible to describe how much I love you because I love you, so much." Mark said through the door. "Honey, have you ever tried counting the stars?" (Y/N) asked.

"When I was younger, yes."

"And did you ever count them all?"

"No, there are so many, I can never count all of them."

"Counting the stars is just as impossible as saying how much I love you. I love you so much that it's impossible to ever say how much."

There was a long silence. (Y/N) smiled, knowing Mark was still standing there. "The wedding starts in a minute, I can't wait to see you." And with that, Mark walked away, leaving (Y/N) with a racing heart.

(Y/N)'s mom walked in and made Jack and Scarlet get into their places. She looked at (Y/N) and smiled, wiping tears away from her eyes. "You look so beautiful." She said softly. (Y/N) hugged her tightly as her father walked in. "Ready darling?" He asked, holding out his arm for (Y/N) to hold onto. (Y/N) nodded and pulled away. "Good luck." Her mother smiled as she opened the doors.

Music filled the air as they began walking out. (Y/N) looked at the floor as her father started walking. "Be confident, keep your head up baby, your marrying the love of your life today." He spoke softly. (Y/N) looked up and the first thing she saw was a handsome man in red hair, who wiped tears away from his eyes.

Once they reached front, her father hugged her and kissed her on the cheek. "I love you, you will always be my baby." He said softly, tears in his eyes. "I love you to dad." (Y/N) said, her voice cracking a little. (Y/N) looked at Mark and held his hands as the priest began to speak. "You look so beautiful." Mark mumbled, squeezing her hands. "Thank you, you look amazing." (Y/N) smiled. Neither paid attention to the priest's words until the words "Do you, Mark Fischbach, take (Y/N) (L/N) to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

Mark smiled with tears in his eyes. "I do."

"Do you, (Y/N) (L/N), take Mark Fischbach to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

(Y/N) looked at Mark, their eyes locking instantly as she spoke. "I do."

"Then I now pronounce you, husband and wife. Mark, you may kiss the bride." Just as the word left his mouth, Mark wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist and pulled her into a long, sweet, and passionate kiss that represented their new life together as Husband and Wife.