Chapter 37 - Forgive-Ness-Sake

Sunday had come around all too quickly. Lily and I spent a lot of time playing on the beach and in the company of Tilly and Ethan. It was a very relaxed weekend which I was grateful for; god knows I needed it. 

Edward and Sasha had come around to drop off Noah while they went out on a date which was a pleasant surprise to all of us. Despite me disliking the idea at first, I do believe Sasha and Edward would go well together. Edward is quiet hot headed and Sasha is calm which is a great balance. Also, she can put him in his place. 

Noah was on his best behaviour and went to sleep with Lily. They both slept quietly and were in bed by 8pm. Lily had had a big day paddle boarding with Ethan so she was very tired by the time Noah went to bed. 

Ethan, Tilly and I sat in the lounge with a hot drink and talking about what Sasha and Edward were doing on their date. Edward isn't really the most romantic person in the world and I wouldn't be surprised if he took her out to the local pub for fish 'n chips and a beer. It also wouldn't be the first time he took a date out to the local pub. He was shameless when it came to dating women. By 10 o'clock the door bell had sounded and Ethan went to get it. I took this opportunity to sit and talk to Tilly about how she felt in her relationship. 

"Hey, quickly before Ethan comes back, hows everything going between you and Ethan?" Tilly looked at me surprised by my blindsided question. She thought about it for a moment before answering.

"Its good. I'm going to be honest with you, but please don't tell Ethan." She practically begged. I crossed my heart and looked at her eagerly. "I think I'm in love with him." Her hand flew to cover her mouth as though she just cursed her mother.

"Look, whose here! Edwards heartbroken boyfriend Damon, and Walter." Ethan said while walking over to us. He looked between Tilly and I confused as we both wore looks like we were deer's caught in headlights.

"Is Edward not back yet?" Damon asked looking around the house eagerly. 

"Sorry bro, he's still out." I explained with a slight smirk. "I guess you're going to have to find someone else to fill in the roll for your bro-mance. Edwards a taken lad now."

"What about Walter?" Ethan suggested. Walter smiled slightly in the direction of Damon. 

"Nah, Walter's gay. He doesn't like fishing which is a big red mark against his name." Damon said sadly. Walter looked offended and went to sit next to Tilly.

"Hey Tilly, you looking for someone you want a bro-mance with?" Walter asked fake sadly.  

"Oi, watch it." Ethan growled as he pulled Tilly over to his side of the couch. Tilly and I smiled at the gesture. 

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked once Damon had taken a seat on the lay-z-boy.

"Walter didn't know how to get here and I just wanted to know if I still had my boy...I guess not." Damon explained while he pretended to wipe away fallen tears. 

"I came to see how you are." Walter directed to me. Everyone became awfully silent and I could feel everyone tense up. 

"Your brother sent you, didn't he?" I asked already knowing the answer. 

"Yeah." Walter answered sheepishly. Those bloody Thompson brother! 

"Well you can tell him I'm fine and that I will see him tomorrow sometime." I said as I stuck out my chin defiantly. 

"I didn't come to cause trouble, I wanted to show you a video that you might enjoy watching." Walter stood up excitedly and went to connect his phone to the T.V. After a while of him fiddling around with cords and what-not the screen came to life. The still picture on the screen showed the back of someones head and Daniel on the other side. Walter pushed play excitedly and the video started to play.