Blindsided Love

I ran my hand along the unfamiliar fence hoping it didn't come to an end anytime soon.

Sadly it did.I took my stick and pushed it out in front of me.I didn't know where I was going or if I was making the right decision.This wasn't the time to think,I just had to get away from them.My parents,they hate me because I'm blind.They hate me because they have to take care of me.They hate me because of just being me overall.

Last night I over heard them planning something cruel and heartless.To drive me into the woods and leave me there,they're only son.Their own flesh and blood.

I had to get out of there,maybe where they were going to take me was worst than right now.

I got up early this morning before them and pack my backpack.I didn't pack it with clothes and toys and memories.I packed food and a weapon.I dispose of my bag about three hours ago,now i had a bottle of water,my pocket knife and my blind stick.

I touched my watch to know the time
12:09 am.I've been walking for along time.

My feet hurt but I'm not gonna stop.I'm going to find somewhere away from those two bastards and live a happy life.
I believe I was born for a reason.I believe there is an amazing world out there and how can I enjoy it if I cut and feel depress all the time.I wanna enjoy life before its time for me to go .

My blind stick left the side walk meaning I was about to cross the street Even though it was like almost midnight I was still afraid of cars coming.I heard nothing I stepped out into the road and tried to cross quickly hoping my somewhat destination was over there.My hopes were high I know.

"Hey kid,could you hurry up why did you stop?!"

I jumped back and turn my head to the direction of the annoyed voice.

"Stop looking at me and move!"

I somehow manage to trip over my own feet and feel on my face.

"Dammit".

I heard a car door open and before i strong scent filled my nose.Not gonna lie the person smells amazing.

"Can you get up and move i would like to get home."His voice was more annoyed now

"Uh sure."I stood on my feet taking my stick with me.My bottle fell somewhere and i couldn't search for it now.

"Can you uh can you tell me where the nearest bus stop is please."I look down i know the guy was looking at me

"Are you blind,its about ten feet away
"
"I'm blind ."I could feel my cheeks heating up and my own answer

"Oh really."

"Stop waving your hand in my Face." I whined

"How do you know I was doing that?"

"I can feel the wind now can you please show me this bus stop?"

"Where are you going?"

"I don't really know I ran away from home."

"Are you crazy why would you do that?"

"My parents don't want me anymore."I bit my bottom lip trying hard not to cry.

"Oh that sucks....well come on then."

Before i could say anything he took my hand and started walking with me.I ignored the sparks that shot through my entire body by his simple soft touch and tried to form some words.

"What are you doing?"i wasn't freaking out but i was curious

He opened the car door and push me in.I folded my blind stick and put it on my lap.I remembered about my pocket knife but for some reason i didn't have the heart to use it.