Chapter 19; Secretive Eyes.

Chapter 19:

I woke up to the suns rays reflecting in my face. I turned away, only to come face to face to my alpha. My mate. I could seriously get used to this.

I watched as his chest heaved up and down, and hips parted as he breathed peacefully. His hair was sticking all over the place and honestly, it was cute.

His arms wrapped tightly around me bringing me closer to him. I lifted my hand, stoking his hair and playing with the baby hair on his nape. A groan left his lips as he opened his soft eyes.

"morning." I smiled.

"Goodmorning." he said huskily. As he smiled at me. It feels great to have him near me. It felt great to wake up next to him.

I hit his bare chest as I tried pushing away from him, but all he did was pull me closer. "Let me go, Reese, we have so much to do today!" I said as I finally pushed away from him.

He let out a light chuckle as I walked to the bathroom. Freshening up, I finished with a light touch of make up. Walking out of the bathroom, my mouth became agape. There, Reese stood in his half naked glory.

"Like what you see?" I hate that line you know! It gets me all worked up I tell you!

"No, I've seen better." I lied to through my teeth. At least I think there better, right?

He snorted at my response. "Yeah, in your dreams." was he challenging me? Was he seriously going there?

I glared at him from where I stood, before flipping my hair. Not that it went anywhere, like it used to. I walked away from him into the kitchen of the small apartment.

A knock came I  through the door, as I began preparing breakfast. Opening the door, there stood a grinning Alex. He pulled me into a hug, and Growl echoes through the room. Well this is bad.

I turned to see a fuming Reese. Well that was not expected. "Colleen, who is he?" Alex questioned curiously.

"her boyfriend. Who are you?" Reese said angrily. I could see the Stam from his ears.

"boyfriend? I though you guys were on a break." he stated. Reese looked at me then at Alex.

"Yes we were, now we're back. Can you get your hands off her." he barked.

Alex looked at him curiously, before dropping his hands off me. "This is very strange might I add." he said as he watched Reese's hence up and down, as if he was about to blow up.

"Alex, this isn't a good time, he's really angry, cone later, okay?" he looked at me with a worried expression.

"What if he hurts you and the baby, it's too risky." he said, concern laced in his voice.

I let out a sigh, "Don't worry, he won't, he just hates other guys. If anything you should be worried about yourself, or he'll hurt you." I said to him. "it was good having you here, bye." I said I pushed him out the door and shutting it immediately.

I blew out a tired breath as I turned angrily towards Reese and his fuming form. "Calm down he's gone!" I said angrily.

"Who the hell is he! I don't wanna see him around you anymore." he demanded. He wishes.

"he's a friend of mine, and no, I will see him, he's not bad." I defended.

Reese abruptly turned towards me, "I don't trust him Colleen, there's something off about him, and I don't like it." he stated.

"are you hearing yourself? Sure I've only known him for a short while but that does not give you a right to judge him. He's been nothing but nice to me, so please, while you were with that stupid 'fake'  mate of yours, he was helping me." okay I might have pushed it.

"Can you shut up colleen! Just shut it! Firstly, I was not with Lillian I was looking for you and secondly, don't bring up what I had to do with now. I said I don't like him and that's that! He's bad and that's it! Something is off about him and that's that!" he said yelling.

I glared at him before looking away from him. "why are you so infuriating? Why? You know what, I need some air." he said as he walked out the apartment door.

What the he'll is going on with him? Alex isnt bad, is he? No he isn't. He actually helped me while I was depressed over Reese. Sort of.

Something of with Alex? No Reese, there's something off with you. Something you're not telling me. And I am going to know. Your eyes are telling me so.

***********************

Yesss! Chapter 19 complete. What do you think is up with Reese? Is he really hiding something? Or is something wrong with Colleen?

Are you curious to know?

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story!

-Rama

Don't forget to check out my book 'To Be The Second.'