Prolouge

Jordan Stone is the embodiment of pure evil.

     We were friends back in elementary school, but once she got her first "serious" boyfriend, Allister Gates, in the seventh grade, it all changed. She would still hang out with me more than her boyfriend and because of that he told her a few lies out of jealousy and she broke up our friendship. Now, years have passed and she spends most of her high school days making sure I'm as miserable as I can be. And it works.

     High school is a cesspool teeming with atrocious people. I usually go unnoticed but it seems like Jordan goes out of her way to torture me. Our junior year started three weeks ago and Jordan is just getting started with her verbal abuse. Since we were once best friends, she knows all my darkest secrets and is currently using them against me. And, since the internet is so popular, when I log on to my Facebook account, the persecution follows me home. The appalling queen bee and her dreadful posse have ridiculed me so much I don't even bother to stand up to them anymore. Once that happens, I feel even worse than I did before so I just go stand in front of a mirror and ridicule myself like they do. Every time I do that, I look different; I see problems that were never there before, imperfections down to the slightest thing. Even though I'm not trying to impress her, I will still do anything I can to stop her constant abuse, but by doing that, I end up causing myself harm. Even if I didn't know it at the time.