o n e

Swara stood in front of the king's room . Her cousin's room . Sanskar's room . Her husband's room . Her room . Their room .

Unknowingly a tear skipped from her eyes . Nothing was in her hands . One day she was told she's going to get married to her cousin and within a handful of days She was married to him .

The opening of door made her to look at his - now hers - room . It was big . Big enough to fit more than 20 - 30 people . The room was dark and she hates darkness. She thought about her room which was lovely and had a comfy atmosphere.  She hated this room in one glance .

The maids made her to sit in the centre of the bed which was royally decorated with roses her favourite flower but now she hates it like anything . She wanted to scream , cry and break everything . She was so fed up with her life .

Maids spread her dress and left her alone . She hugged her knees and cried .

She felt a hand on her head . She looked up to find her husband smiling at her awkwardly.  "Swaraa" he mumbled. 

Thank God she was wearing her ghoonghat . Otherwise he would have found her crying and might have called her weak .

She thought

He raised his hands and removed her veil . It was the first time after many years him going to see her . He never in his life thought that he'll marry her

She was his biggest enemy from childhood.  She would always fight with him over anything . And he hadn't seen her for the past couple of years . He was busy with his studies and he hardly come home about which he's now regretful coz he couldn't spent time with his father .

Beautiful.

He said to himself looking at her and she was not meeting his gaze. He saw the tear mark on her cheek and lifted her chin .

"Swara . What happened" His question made her to look at him with fiery eyes .

"You don't know anything right . Oh you came to earth now only so you wouldn't know anything" She said jerking his hands .

"Oh . I'm sorry I know you miss your parents and all . Don't worry they'll be here day after tomorrow" He said holding her shoulders .

"Do not touch me" She said and the fire in her eyes told her she's mad at him and at everything .

"You want to know my problem . Then hear it out , its you . You're my problem . Why the hell did you marry me . There is thousands of girls in your country and if you wanted one I , myself would have arranged one or hundreds for you . If not then you should have become a sanyasi" She screamed throwing a pillow at him .

He stood up from the bed and glared at her . "I don't need your pity . And I was not hell bent on marrying you , it's  only because I couldn't find a perfect girl I had to marry you . And trust me you're not perfect" He glared at her .

"And what do you think of  yourself ha . That you're the biggest perfectionist in the whole world . If you didn't get me you would have died being single" She got out of the bed with that heavy lehenga and stood in front of him .

"That was better . And what did you thought if I didn't marry you Indra Dev would have married you"

"Yes . I thought that . What's your problem . Can you please stop eating my head" She asked throwing the glass vase .

Within minutes the room turned into a yudh bhoomi .

v o t e

c o m m e n t

s h a r e

t h a n k   y o u