f o u r

'Maharani Is coming'

Swara entered the women's chamber where Sanskar's mother and his step mothers along with his grandmother sat.

Sanskar's father had 3 wives. His mother Sujata was the first one, then came Manasa and Durga. The former King had 5 children. Sanskar and Devika from Sujatha, Bharath and Shiva from Manasa and Keshav from Durga.

Durga was younger to Sanskar by 5 years. The former King saw her when he went to hunting and had bought her from her father for 100 gold coins.

She was barely 18 then and now mother of a 1 year old.

Manasa is a very calm lady. She always tries to make a bond with Sujata who was never ready.

'What are you making?' Maharani, asked as she settled herself behind the grandmother.

'We were sewing some clothes. It's for the heir. Before I go from this world, I want to finish sewing this and give it you' She replied.

Maharani, blushed and touched the clothes already been made.

'Are we expecting a good news already, Maharani?' Manasi asked as Swara shook her head no.

They all laughed together but Swara saw Durga lost in her thoughts.

'Aap, Where have you lost?' Swara asked to Durga who nodded no at her. Swara felt bad for her. Durga was only one year elder to her but she was a widow now. The fate. Swara thinks.

But suddenly the wind blew and she clutched her long mangalsutra.

'Maharaja Sanskar aa Rahi hai'

Everyone stood up and looked at the door. Swara smiled leaving her mangalsutra. She wanted to see him fine, fast.

The Maharaja came in his glory followed by his right hand, Pankaj.

He took blessings from his mothers and grandmother.

'The fair in our country is going to be at tomorrow night. All of you can go there' He said looking everyone but Swara.

He went back to his chamber and Swara followed him.

He removed his sword and turban and looked at her. She smiled at him but he didn't return it back.

'You want something' She asked and without reply he went inside the bathroom.

She stamped on the floor and followed him. 'You can't just go away without giving me any reply' She said and he started removing his dress, hiding his laugh and not looking at her.

'You were fine yesterday and what happened to you now' She stood behind him not giving any answer.

'What's your problem. From the moment you came you're not looking at me' said Swara angrily.

Before Swara could process what's happening she was pinned to the wall.  He wrapped his hand around her waist and looked closer to her face.

'I was waiting for my Sherni' He muttered placing his nose on her cheek.

She breathed heavily feeling his closeness and shut her eyes. Sanskar couldn't take eyes of his beauty.

Her face was adorned with Kajal and nosepiece. But she was looking breathtaking.

He kissed her cheeks and she opened her eyes. 'I can't control myself around you' He whispered placing his lips on hers.

She stood there shocked. It was their first real kiss. Her right hand slowly reached up to his neck as she kissed him back.

They both were so indulged in the moment, and only the lack of oxygen broke them apart. Swara took a deep breath and he kissed her again.

Sanskar's pinched her stomach, and it made her open her mouth. He smiled entering his tongue into her.

He took her in his arms still not breaking their kiss and walked to their chamber.

He kept her on the bed and hovered her.

redbleeds
❤️