Eren?chapter 2

(edited/re-wrote)

As all the new cadets lineup side by side.

Shadis was marching around insisting on introductions, yelling at the cadets, intimidating them. He stops at the girls with reddish brown hair....for some reason she has a potato? Sasha Braus, foolishly offers Shadis a piece of her potato how... irregular. As Shadis continues marching along he stops at Eren, He introduces himself and states he is from Shiganshina district, the air becomes tense as everyone cautiously stares at Eren. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, the cadets from a fallen district.

As Shadis finally wraps up yelling at the cadets they all head to the cafeteria, tired and ready to have a meal. Some though still have energy to bombard the trio with questions regarding Shiganshina and the titan that destroyed the wall. Eren brushes off the fear he has regarding the titans. He expressed his want to join the Survey Corps, thought a cadet with a face somehow resembling a horse comments

 "Joining the Survey Corps is like a trip to hell" He criticizes "Well at least I'm not like you, a cowards whos dream is to join the military police" Eren stares Jean down with malice.

 "Look, are you trying to pick a fight with me" Jean retorts "Perhaps I am" Eren replies without hesitation.

 Jean quickly gets up and charges at Eren at full speed though Eren easily flips Jean over, Jean gets back up and throws a punch directly aimed at Erens nose. Eren and Jean continue this fight for what seems like ages until Shadis enters the Cafeteria.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN HERE" the building goes silent as Shadis stares each and every single one of them down. "Sasha passed some gas" Mikasa states bluntly, Sasha's face scrunches up in disbelief, on this day she had been betrayed by Mikasa.

"GET YOURSELF TOGETHER CADET" Shadis lets out before slamming the door to the cafeteria shut. "Mikasa..... WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT, WHY why, why,WHYY" Sasha repeatedly shakes Mikasa hoping to get an answer as to why she would blame her for such a thing.

 "Forgive me Sasha, you may take my lunch if you so wish" Mikasa offers with a straight face, Sasha's face visibly lights up and she begins to feast on Mikasa's lunch.

Eren gets up and storms out of the cafeteria, wanting to get away and get some fresh air. Mikasa quickly follows after Eren. Jean later apologizes for what he had said to him in the cafeteria and attempts to talk to Mikasa, hint hint...she brushes him off to talk to Eren.

(next day)

A new day, a new challenge.

Now it has come to the time where the cadets are to learn how to balance themselves on the ODM gear. Everyone seems to be getting the handle of it easily, everyone except Eren. He lets out a frustrated sigh as it seems even if she was trying his best he just wasn't able to do well. Someone points to the idea of perhaps there was something wrong with the belt and so they offered to switch belts and little do you know, Eren is able to balance perfectly on the robes. Eren feels a wave of relief. Eren works harder every passing day to graduate and make it to the Survey corps.

(Mega time skip)

(Mikasa POV)

I pay close attention to the titan that has collapsed on the ground, and see something no someone appear from the nape of the titan "Eren?"

-------------------------------

kk so basically i changed up quite a few things and i added more details to some parts its still not amazing but its def. better than before