6

Okay let me tell you exactly how I feel.

I knew Lauren since I was 5 years old. She was my first love basically.

Even though I don't remember a lot I remember Lauren clearly.

Lauren left with her mom because she got upgraded higher in the movie industry. So they had to move to a more secure location.

Although this school is filled with celebrities. The once that are incredibly know will go higher up.

I haven't seen Lauren in 10 years. Sure on TV, she's an indie singer now. But other then that nothing.

She has told me she'll visit me in a while. News flash she hasn't.

I have no idea what I'm feeling right now. Anger? Hurt? Relieve? IDK.

"Y/n I'm -" I held my hand up. My mom brought us to what looks like an office but no ones here to 'talk'.

"10 years Lauren" she sighed.

"Y/n I was busy with my career" I shook my head.

"Bull. Shit. 10 fucking years. You started going viral at the age of 12 what about those 6 fucking years" she looked else where.

"You can't even fucking explain yourself. What the hell are you even doing here"

"Your mom said that you really missed me and hardly socialized anymore. I wanted to surprise you. I thought you'll be happy to see me"

I laughed without humor.

"I was perfectly fine without you" that's an lie.

"Y/n" she walked closer. I took a step back.

"No Lauren no" she looked at my outfit.

"You changed your look. You used to wear all dresses and pink" I rolled my eyes.

"Well to bad you weren't there when I changed" Lauren bit her lip and grabbed my hand.

"Y/n please just listen. I'm sorry I left you. I'm sorry I never came to visit. I was scared" I frowned at that.

"Scared?"

"When I moved I started having panic attack and anger issues. I hit people I hit things. I broke other people's belonging. Mostly my parents. I had to go to rehab for that. 4 years of rehab. I just turned 10 when I was done. But I had to go and see a therapist every day. At the age of 12 I dropped my first single. It kept me busy through out the year. Everyday I missed you. My songs are about you. All of them. You inspired me. I have seen you on instagram. Twitter even on YouTube with your YouTube videos. You have changed in those years, I saw the pain in your eyes, the pain that I cost, I didn't wanted to be more of a-" the door opened.

"Hey just checking in is everything okay? I see no blood so it's goodj" I rolled my eyes at my mom.

"Yes. Everything is okay. But Lauren was in the middle of explaining herself so" mom held her hands up

"Okay okay, I'm gone" she closed the door. I sighed and crossed my hands over my chest as I leaned against the desk.

"You didn't wanted to be more what?"

"I didn't wanted to be an fuck up. Y/n you're perfect" she put a hand on my crossed ones.

"I just had to be better for you" I bit my lip.

"Do you still have anger issues" she blinked then shook her head.

"Are you sure?"

"No. I mean yes yes I'm sure" I looked down then up again. She moved my hair out of my face. I tensed up when I felt her warm fingers brush against my cheek.