chapter 1

Ring ring ring the alarm clock goes off. 

"Ugh I hate Mondays" I mumble to myself. As usual I go on my phone before getting up, I scroll through Facebook and Instagram for a few minutes then decide to get up. I get dressed and sit at my desk. while I'm on my laptop I listen to music but sadly I have to go to the death trap aka school. I rush down stairs while humming a tune and head towards the kitchen where I see my mum.

"Do you want any breakfast? " she says putting a cup of coffee on the table
"No thanks" I say, shoving my books into my school bag.
"Ok, Are you going to take any lunch with you? "
"No, I will just get something to eat at school" I say which is a lie because I hate eating in front off people.
"Hope it isn't good for you if don't have anything to eat or drink through out the day, you will get dizzy" she says with a sigh.
"I know, I know but I will be fine anyway I'm going to school now"
"Ok, I will see you later have a good day" she says not looking up from her phone
"I will try" I mumble as I grab my bag and walk out the door.

So let me introduce myself I'm Hope I am 16 years old. I live with my mum, dad and brother although he is now at university so he doesn't live with us anymore, I also had a sister but she passed away a few days after she was born but our family doesn't really talk about it. I love art and I am obsessed with kpop...like really obsessed (don't judge me kpop is awesome). I may seem happy on the outside but truth is I'm not I have anxiety and depression which is common with a lot of people. I go and see a doctor to help with it but it doesn't really do anything for me. I have tried medication and nothing seems to help. 

Anyway as I am walking down the road it starts to rain so I start running to school. Being the clumsy person I am I trip over my own feet and land in a dirty puddle
"Ow crap, ugh now my uniform is dirty" I mumble
I look around I see people staring and laughing at me. Oh no this can't be happening I'm so embarrassed.
"Great" I mumble
As I am about to get up I see a hand in font of me.
"Here let me help you " a voice says
I look up and see a boy that looks 1 or 2 years older than me. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"Oh no, I have just embarrassed myself in front of a really cute guy" I say while looking down.

"You think I'm cute?" the boy says while looking at me with a smirk.

"Did I just say that out loud?"

"Yep you did" he says with a chuckle. Yep  this Isn't embarrassing at all

After he helps me up there is an awkward silence.

"Well t-thanks for helping me out but I have to go bye" I say omg I just stuttered way to go hope. I turn around to walk off but I feel him grab my wrist.

"Wait, what's your name" he says

I turn around and look at him "erm Hope" I say

He smiles "nice to meet you Hope, I'm Chase" ugh even his name sounds cool

"Hi" I say awkwardly "well I better go to school see you around" I say then I run to school

Why am I so awkward? Gosh I'm so embarrassed 

Chase pov

I'm walking down the road heading to college when I see a girl running, then she suddenly falls over. I look around and no one helps her get up so being the nice person I am I go and help her. As I walk up to her I hear her mumble something.

"Here let me help you" I say as I am holding out my hand, I hope she Isn't hurt 

Straight away she looks at me and the first thing I notice we're her bright emerald green eyes, as I am staring at her I hear her mumble something and mentioning I was cute.