chapter 9

hopes pov

I haven't been to school for a week.but now its half term so i get a week off anyway so i get to avoid Tia thankfully. As i was watching tv my phone went off. It was a text from someone i didn't expect to message me.it was Logan.

Logan: you will pay 

He is going to kill me omg what have i done.wait surely he wont hurt me since chase knows everything now...right.

i carried on my day as usual and tried to forget about Logan. so to take my mind off it i went shopping. I went to a couple of art stores and made my way home. as i was walking back home it started to rain. i took a short cut which was down an alleyway. i was speed walking because it scared the hell out of me when suddenly i got pushed up to a wall.

"well well well if it isn't hope" logan says

"w-what do you want" i say 

he chuckles " i love how scared you get its funny seeing you suffer" he says as he puts a knife up to my throat.

my eyes widen and i gasp

"p-please don't" i say as tears roll down my face

"you better shut up you little bitch before i ram this knife into your throat" he says 

i close my eyes

"ever since you told chase what i did to you he hates me he wont talk to me or even look at me my own brother hates me .you will pay for snitching understand ?" 

i nod quickly 

"good if you tell chase anything else i wont hesitate to kill you" he says as he makes a small cut on my neck.

i continue to cry. he looks at me and laughs. then he walks away. i made my way home crying.

as soon as i got home i ran straight up to my room. when my josh comes into my room.

"hey hope do you-" he looks at me with wide eyes

"why have you been crying? whats wrong?" he asks

i shook my head " its nothing"

he sat next to me

"hope you can talk to me you know i'm here for you" he says sounding concerned 

" i know b-but i cant" i say as i cry more

josh gave me a hug 

"why don't we make some food and play some xbox to cheer you up"

"yeah" i say with a small smile 

we got to the kitchen to make some food when he suddenly stops and looks at me

"w-what ?" i say 

"what happened to your neck?" he says 

"e-erm i f-fell" 

"really you fell and that's how you got a small cut on your neck"

"yeah" i say quietly 

"it wasn't there yesterday did you fall this morning" he says 

i shrug

"wait you went shopping today did someone hurt you? did you get jumped ?"

"no i told you i fell look can we just drop it its not  big deal its just a small cut" i say

"fine but i still don't believe you" he says 

after we played xbox for the rest of the day i had some dinner and went to sleep well tried anyway.

authors note

hey thanks for reading. there will be a couple more chapters and then there will be 2nd book. i didn't make this book to long because i didn't want it to be boring. sorry for any mistakes. please let me know what you think :)